Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Friends And Family Celebrates With Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi As He Clocks Plus One - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Friends And Family Celebrates With Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi As He Clocks Plus One (307 Views)

100+ Sweet Birthday Messages, Prayers And Wishes For My Love, Friends And Family / My Grandma Clocks 80yrs ( Photos From The Party) / HURRAY!!! Happy Birthday To Me. I Am Plus One Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends And Family Celebrates With Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi As He Clocks Plus One by Daveofafrica(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Friends, family and well wishers came to celebrate with House of Reps member who represent Warri federal constituency Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi as he clocked plus one, Niger Delta Insider reports

"It’s yet another glorious day to celebrate my birthday. God has been kind to me and the entire members of my family. I return all glory to God for His infinite mercy.

My wish on this special day of mine is God’s continued blessings and favour for my Constituents and Warri Federal Constituency" he said

Dave of Africa

Re: Friends And Family Celebrates With Hon. Thomas Ereyitomi As He Clocks Plus One by pyyxxaro: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2021
The IWEREs

(1) (Reply)

Training Course On Adobe Illustrator / Itel Rewards Customers With 37 Seconds Shopping Spree, Promises Better Life For / What Are Some Pictures That Proven People Are Clever To A Difficult Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.