Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu (29929 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fulanie politicans are liars.
Look at them, anyway fulani can do anything they want in the North because that's nigeria, but here in Biafra provinces, the original owners of the land has returned to their land.

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by jimcaddy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
So because you provide us with milk and meat, you want to destabilize The rest of the country abi. Keep your meat and milk. Pork dey, fish dey, beans dey, eggs dey, bacon dey, sausage dey. Other sources of protein dey.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by luvsalamat1991(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cow bell and dano milk aren't real milk, they do nothing to your body. They are powered milk and have no nutritional benefits.
common bloody liar simply because of hatred you commenting as if you did to school.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Elock1: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
xpressionx:
The north has ruled more than any other ethnic group on this country, yet they cry victims more than everyone.

Milk and meat kill you there.
The last time I checked,I dont drink that unhealthy fura,I take liquid or powdered milk in tins
many of us down south no dy drink am... Na them still dy drink their thing
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by chaloskyx: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
From the abroad naa its only mixed here in Nigeria factories
Gbest90:

Lolz. And the liquid or powdered milk in tins are gotten from where.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Segzy19: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
I wonder o. Is it people from the south rustling your cows? The people rustling your cows are your own people and the foreign fulanis that they give free pass into the country.

Fulanis provide meat and milk for the whole country as if the country won't survive without meant and milk.

Saying that foreign fulanis can attack the country is him mistakenly confirming and letting us into their plans, which we have always known anyway...

The Fulani people are so entitled.
Buhari go soon comot

OKPANAMboy:
Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Owontime:
I think the Fulanis and Igbos should form one United country while the rest of us go our separate ways,that's because the Igbos and Fulanis have a lot in common, they're always making noise and talking meaningless shittttt.
have you taken ur green algae soup yet?
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by BanevsJoker(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gbest90:

From Holland. Check the label on the tin if you can read.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Milk, Meat and a lot of bloodshed.

You are selling a commodity which you are paid for. Stop acting like you're doing the rest of Nigeria a favor which gives you the right to behave anyhow. We can get Milk and meat from other lands.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Gideonite2020(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga to hell with your meat and milk. Keep it to yourself.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by jaytee01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gbest90:

You are very stupid. Which milk sold in Nigeria was produced from Fulani cows?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Faller:

Yeah. That's where I am .. Very soon my family will join me here......

You can continue sucking the udder of your cow.........

Let them join you in slavery
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Streetpresident: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari destroyed the Fulani heritage. He created more enemies for them. World over, people who don't know them before now know that the word Fulani is synonymous with

1. Rape
2. Kidnapping for ransom
3. Killing
4. Ultra wickedness
5. Destruction
6. Islamization &
7. Banditry
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by bolacode: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Free meat and meat , like the oil of Niger Delta, it the waterways of the Lagos?
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
common bloody liar simply because of hatred you commenting as if you did to school.

Go and read about powered milk, it is fake news.

Only poor africans use powered milk
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Princeton92(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Say na for free?
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
To slap somebody dey hungry me
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
jaytee01:
You are very stupid. Which milk sold in Nigeria was produced from Fulani cows?
lol. I wonder.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Emmex0804(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
This people will never cease to amaze me.....orisirisi grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by seyz91(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy
xpressionx:

not from the cow that treks from sokoto to calabar
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Quahl: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
I Blame Lord Lugard.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by godlessmind: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
ogododo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/fulani-people-are-being-cheated-despite-providing-meat-milk-nigeria%E2%80%94-livestock-breeders

Fulani people always thinks they are not responsible for most of the atrocities committed by their brothers, untill justice is served Nigeria will never know peace ✌️

Proudly onye dot..
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Umaruxoxo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Make them no provide again nah .which kind yeye talk be this ?make dem go sleep .no work
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by biafranrealson: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fulani happens to be the only tribe in the world that is always looking for indigenous people to conquer and take over their ancestral land.
The only tribe that loves bloodshed.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by adecz: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nonsense talk☹️☹️

Who are the cattle rustlers
if not the same Fulani ❓❔❗️❗️
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Alwaysachick: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abeg is it free milk and meat?
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
biafranrealson:
Fulani happens to be the only tribe in the world that is always looking for indigenous people to conquer and take over their ancestral land.
The only tribe that loves bloodshed.
now the narrative is changed!! They are now about to be conquered
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by dederocs(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Keep your meat and milk.
Re: Fulani People Being Cheated Despite Providing Meat, Milk For Nigeria - Salisu by Kogiboi92: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Who even need milk, oga mak una pack d go, meat bawo! Goat meat and ekusi soup is prefr than be chase from your own farm,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.