Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Register Your Petition To UN For Self Determination Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Register Your Petition To UN For Self Determination Now (288 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Petition To UN For Self Determination Now by EndNigeriaNoow: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
No much talks. Click on the link to register your petition.
https://ninasffn.org/register-to-end-1999-constitution-now/

#Biafra_Oduduwa
#WeMoveTogether

I, being at least 18 years old and an indigenous Nigerian from an Ethnic Nationality in the NINAS Alliance Territory (ie Middle Belt, Yoruba and the Lower Niger (SE/SS) state that I am in full support of the (NINAS) Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation of December 16, 2020 to terminate the operation of the 1999 Constitution and begin activities leading to a Referendum to Restore Self-Governance to the ethnic Nationalities. http:///3pckbKX
I want the Dissolution of the Unitary Nigeria of today.
I fully support NINAS petitioning the United Nations Security
Council and others to restore the self-determination of my ethnic nationality.

(1) (Reply)

One Death Too Many: Another Exco Member Dies In Ebonyi / Igbokwe Fires Abaribe Over Customised “the Dot Nation” Shirt / 27 Megawatts Tinapa Power Plant To Boost Power Supply To Greater Calabar, Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.