Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

5 Habits You Should Practice Everyday When You Wake Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Habits You Should Practice Everyday When You Wake Up (168 Views)

In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Habits You Should Practice Everyday When You Wake Up by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Do you have habits you practice when you wake up every day?

So as usual, some people really don’t think doing anything when they wake up is necessary. Some wake up, go to the bath, dress up, eat and dash out. But most of the time forget that there are some that really good practices as an adult, that you should make as a habit.

There are days where I barely check everything off my to-do list. And there are days where I don’t even come close at all, and if you have 9-5 you can relate to the struggle when it’s 4:00 pm and you just shut down mentally totally even when you have things to do. But the truth is you might be setting yourself up to ‘fail’ from the start of the day without even knowing it.

So here are 6 habits you should practice every day when you wake up, this I have tested and adapted over the years and I promise it is a really good practice,

1. WAKE UP EARLY:
This is the very first decision you should make when you wake up every day, get out of the best early and straightway. If you set an alarm and when it’s time and you keep snoozing on replay it’s a very bad habit. And one thing you need to know is that getting out of bed within seconds of hearing your alarm is you telling your mind that you’re bigger than the excuse you make.

Another reason you should get out of bed early is so that you can improve the quantity and the quality of sleep.

2. CREATE A MORNING ROUTINE:
Maybe you like to run, job yoga, or enjoy a healthy breakfast, this part is a very good habit you need to practice every day when you wake you and it can be in different forms, you can meditate, exercise, read, pray, just do something and make sure you are consistent at it. it’s also a way of setting your mind for the week before setting out. When you create a morning routine, your mind is prepared for when you get up and you also get to do things at the time you need to get them done.

Read more via: https://sisilizzzy.com/5-habits-you-should-practice-everyday-when-you-wake-up/

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Barred From Owning Foreign Accounts / Buhari Govt Sleeps And Dines With Boko Haram, Bandits / Indian Navy Moves To Acquire Six Lethal Submarines Under 'project 75 India'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.