Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

“it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby (1553 Views)

Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) / “It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Actress Mercy Aigbe's Hubby Call Her "The Prostitute" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe and her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry fought dirty on social media on father's day.

The actress took to her Instagram live to air her grievances, saying that she wouldn't mind forgetting her home training as well as being a public figure, adding that she would go live to show receipts of how irresponsible her husband is.

Lanre Gentry, in response, has threatened to reveal all of her filthy secrets, accusing her of being callous and a prostitute.

“It doesn’t take me a minute to expose all your shady secret, callous inhuman and prostitution acts with all your so call marketer, but I will not, because of...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Stop slut-shaming women with that grave word called Prostitution, it is now called Pussy-as-a-Service. grin
Re: “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by MrLacoste4: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2021
make una go settle una family issue... don't come here and be disturbing us...
Re: “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by Onyi22(f): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh my goodness, what will make two love birds to become enemies..
May God help us
Re: “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by Starzo: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Onyi22:
Oh my goodness, what will make two love birds to become enemies..
May God help us
it was never love. Just temporary infatuation.
Re: “it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby by Onyi22(f): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Starzo:

it was never love. Just temporary infatuation.
Very correct

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And Davido Who Is Richer? / More N#des Of Black Chully Emerges On The Internet Again / Wizkid Meet And Chills With C.ronaldo. Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.