Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) (536 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her son, Festus Ojo's birthday today June 21, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing cute photos of the young man, the actress wrote:

"Happy birthday @festo_baba my golden boy, my hero, my King, I've watched you grow into an amazing, handsome, calm, caring, God fearing, intelligent, young man & that alone gladdens my heart..
I'm forever grateful to God Almighty; All Merciful, for helping me raise you right, I'm super proud of you my son & I'm forever grateful you chose me to bring you into this world,
I want you to know that no matter how big you get or how far you go, I'll always be here, right beside you..... in spirit & in prayers ......
I'm wishing you long life, in great health, success, happiness & joy,
God's protection & guidance on you always & forever my Love
keep winning my hero
I LOVE YOU SCATTER

#Itsallaboutyoutoday
#happybirthdayson
#june21
#mygoldenboy
#myworldbest
#myhappiness
#mylove
#myfirstfruit
#myjoy
#myson
#mamaspride
#iloveyouson"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQXBIMTHqOU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
ftc for the very first time
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) by Lattop(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Happy Birthday to him
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
I been dey think say Na small pikin.

This woman don take style dey old o.

HBD to him

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Nigeria Global Ambassador Queen Afy Meets Rivers State Cp / "You Don’t Know What It Takes To Be A Brand Ambassador" - Zeena Brand Drags Vee / Clearance Sale For My Shop Everything 2k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.