Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality (4831 Views)

Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation / War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / WHY Ibom Deep Sea Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

That's because you're doing your judgement based off the Internet and not what is on ground, have u been to ibeno or Eastern obolo? No I've been to those places, my grandmother lives in eket, the only language those people speak is ibibio, some of them don't even know their indigenous languages. Ibibios are not stupid for putting the airport in oron territory and the deep seaport in Ibeno, petrochemical plant in Eastern Obolo tell me what ijaws will offer them that ibibios have not already given them? Language is powerful and as long as ibibio language is the main language in those areas the ijaws are fighting a lost battle

Igbo language is still spoken in Opobo and Bonny as we speak.
Hope you know. sad

Eastern region also sited major developments and infrastructures in Portharcourt too.
Hope you know how it ended.

Look I'm off this thread for now.
But I hope I have hopefully passed across my message to you.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Owontime:
Da,well written.
Ibom Republic will be a reality by the grace of God.
We are the cow of Nigeria,everyone takes the milk but forgets to feed the cow. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
The oil is in Igbo territory called Obolo and Ibeno whose ancestry is Obolo.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

The Obolo (Andoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers. They are a mixture of Igbo people and Ijaw, sharing strong historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The oil in Akwa Ibom is sitting on Igbo territory.

What are you on about? grin
Andoni are now bonafide members of IYC and INC. it's even like the last president of INC abi nah IYC was from Andoni sef.
It's through Andoni, which is basically Western Obolo, that the Ijaws are hoping to draw Ibeno and Eastern Obolo into IYC and INC. grin
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Its easy for me to create an account named nnaemeka and claim I'm ikwerre and we're not igbos. That is self denial, even the non igbos in the Niger Delta see them igbos, ikwerre as igbo ish people deep down and blood is thicker than water, they're only doing themselves more harm than good, that's my brutally honest submission on that issue, now unto my issue, you haven't been to Ibeno and Eastern obolo your whole life , even the online fact you're conveniently listening to what suites your narrative and not what the majority prefer, I've attached another photo below, you can keep quiet and help us achieve our goal or u can continue writing nonsense all over the place, rest assured if the ibibios and ijaws don't get their countries with their sister tribes, the igbos will not get Biafra, and if the igbos don't get Biafra neither will they get their countries ,its a two way relationship, so if u like continue being a clown and make enemies everywhere u go

The ikwerres thought they were smart by trying to eat their cake and still have it. They joined others to throw stones at Igbos because we lost a war and became a punching bag. However, they have ended up destroying themselves. Nigeria will break sooner or later. Then we will go with some of our Igbo brothers in Rivers and Delta states, and abandon them to ijaws who wouldn't waste time to devour them.

If ikwerre thinks they can make a last minute detour and join us Igbos, then they are living in fools paradise because I can tell you that we Igbos now hate them even more than they hated us and they have created an animosity that won't be reversed again.

As for Ibeno people, you guys must carry them along including all others in Cross River. You guys can IPOB template because it's obvious their strategy is working out despite the mountain of obstacles placed in their way. IPOB was proactive enough to carry everyone along, including people in middle belt and ikwerre. They understood there is strength in numbers and formed units/cells down to the community/village level. They localized their movement! Even though, I know that their map is ridiculous and won't work, especially when tribes like ikwerre, bini and igala are in it, but it would have helped to achieve an end result we all want.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Igbo language is still spoken in Opobo and Bonny as we speak.
Hope you know. sad

Eastern region also sited major developments and infrastructures in Portharcourt too.
Hope you know how it ended.

Look I'm off this thread for now.
But I hope I have hopefully passed across my message to you.
I understand your message, trust me, the ibibos have long cleared those issues, the current governor is even from that area, the place I thought you'd say we'd have issue is oron. But it's a small challenge. As for joining with cross river lol, those tiny minorities will feel we want to dominate again just as we did in old cross river. Its not our fault that we're more numerous, blessed and hard working than them
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Doing the same thing u accuse the fulani and yoruba people of doing, 'divide and conquer'. How ever your argument is dead on arrival, ibeno like wise eket are ibibios, eastern obolo also has ibibios in it, hence the relocation of the seaport from oron nation who already house the states InternationalAirport(our airport isn'tin uyo or in Ibibio land but oron Territory) . The ibibio/efik/Annang/oron family is a complex one so I advise u to work on your Biafra while we work on our ibom Republic and mind your business. Thanks

The Obolo (Andoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers. They are a mixture of Igbo people and Ijaw, sharing strong historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by horsepower102: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
eeetuk:

Why Ibom Republic will Become Reality
By eeetuk

Experience gained from Biafran defeat by Nigerian army in 1967-70 civil war will help Aqua Ibom State to exit Nigeria and become an Independent Nation. Biafran war was built on sham evidence, greed, lack of connection between Ibo leaders and none Ibos, leaders from Ibo went alone, the war itself was seen as ethnic driven, and did not gain wider support outside Ibo tribe. These are the things Ibom leaders have learned and would have to avoid—going forward.

Whereas, Ibom Republic leaders’ rationale is grounded on facts—which can be demonstrated in real time, not hear say or rumor.

For an example, a report in Nairaland website on June 19, 2021 stated that a group of Akwa Ibom coalition leaders had reached out to the United Nations both in a written document and video presentations to argue that it wants to break away from Nigeria.

God bless them!
And according to the document presented to the United Nations, the leaders proposed that the new country will be called "Ibom Republic”. Marginalization of Akwa Ibom state citizens both by the current and past governments of Nigeria is the principal rationale for seeking exit from Nigeria, the document noted.

Notification of the United Nations by citizens of Akwa Ibom State leaders in writing of its intention to break away from Nigeria is significant for many reasons. First, leaders made the case in public. Second, the notice to break away from Nigeria is both in writing and video. Third, the evidence of marginalization as alleged in the document is damning—suggesting guilt conduct by the Nigerian authority.

Evidence supporting marginalization of citizens of Akwa Ibom State citizens by current and past Nigerian government is overwhelming. In 1999 when Obansanjo got elected, no Akwa Ibom state citizen was appointed to serve in the top level of his government. Then, after President Obasanjo exited power in 2007--2015 and the new administration of Yar’Adua took over, Akwa Ibom state citizens were noticeable excluded from top level government appointees. And in 2015 to 2021 when Mohammad Buhari got elected, the exclusion of Akwa Ibom State from top level government appointees continued.

Who will tolerate this kind of discrimination? That is the question Ibom leaders have raised and found answer unacceptable.

And here is the thing, Nigeria annual budget shows that over 60% of revenues budgeted each year come from Akwa Ibom state oils sales and Natural gas. Yet, when you examine distribution of federal programs funded by the Nigerian authority, zero program or project goes to Akwa Ibom State. And when you compare Akwa Ibom State to other states like those in Southwest, Southeast and Northern Nigeria geopolitical zones [these are states which contribute nothing to Nigeria treasury], these states consumed 99% of revenues generated from Akwa Ibom State oils and Natural gas sales, Akwa Ibom state zero. That is unfair.

No reasonable person will tolerate unfair treatment that the citizens of Akwa Ibom State people have received from the Nigerian authority. That is why my confidence about Akwa Ibom state gaining independence from Nigeria is very high.

My recommendation
If you are a citizen of Akwa Ibom Republic, please find ten people and form a group to raise money to make Ibom Republic a reality. The United Nations head office is in New York City, USA. We need world class lawyers to make presentations to members states at the UN for us to be successful.

Remember how Eritrea break away from Ethiopia? And you remember how Sudan split into South/North Sudan. Their success came from hiring world class lawyers. We cannot make the same mistakes Biafran made in the 1960-70 civil war—going alone and unprepared.

Nigeria is not our country—OBJ, Yar’Adua/Jonathan and Buhari administrations have made this known both in public and private.

Thank you all and welcome to Ibom Republic—a country where dreams will be realized and memories last forever.

Op you could just be wise enough to avoid saying those lines. Everything that you wrote there is false. The worse thing you can do for pursuing you Ibom republic is creating false narratives about the true situation of Biafra. So far igbo are supporting the idea of ibom republic but the moment you turn it into anti igbo or false narratives about biafra, you will lose the good will igbos have towards you.

The best advice for you is to shut your trap and focus on getting your Ibom republic without anti-igbo or anti-biafran sentiments.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The ikwerres thought they were smart by trying to eat their cake and still have it. They joined others to throw stones at Igbos because we lost a war and became a punching bag. However, they have ended up destroying themselves. Nigeria will break sooner or later. Then we will go with some of our Igbo brothers in Rivers and Delta states, and abandon them to ijaws who wouldn't waste time to devour them.

If ikwerre thinks they can make a last minute detour and join us Igbos, then they are living in fools paradise because I can tell you that we Igbos now hate them even more than they hated us and they have created an animosity that won't be reversed again.

As for Ibeno people, you guys must carry them along including all others in Cross River. You guys can IPOB template because it's obvious their strategy is working out despite the mountain of obstacles placed in their way. IPOB was proactive enough to carry everyone along, including people in middle belt and ikwerre. They understood there is strength in numbers and formed units/cells down to the community/village level. They localized their movement! Even though, I know that their map is ridiculous and won't work, especially when tribes like ikwerre, bini and igala are in it, but it would have helped to achieve an end result we all want.
The ibeno and Eastern obolo have been actually carried along, the deep seaport and 2nd petro chemical plant are located in these areas, the industrial zone includes them, we can't loose guard lol

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by esnbrutality: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
I have read Deeply all you have been saying ...When we get to that Bridge we will cross it. The common denominator amongst all is that, we all want to exit this unworkable union. Both IGBO and IBOMITES.........so dont explain anything for them...

The negotiations and alignments are on course...and i know it will be seamless.

BiafIntel:

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

Nonsense!!
No be only Igbo territory, na fulani territory. You haven't claimed the oil in real Igbo areas carved into SS yet you are talking about oil that belong to others.

Unu nwekwara ako n'uche?

4 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

The Obolo (Andoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers. They are a mixture of Igbo people and Ijaw, sharing strong historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Okobo is in delta state
Okobo is also in akwa ibom, they don't mean the same thing or relate.
If u feel because obolo is attached then you can cook up useless history from your Anus and spew out then you're a fool. Post links and screenshot of verifiable and trusted sources just like I've done or just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by esnbrutality: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
That write up ...doesnt in anyway change the overlying direction of the basic principle. We IBOMITES dont need Nigeria again....can't you deduce that this is the same as TRIPOB.......government sponsored propaganda!...

Free them let dem be yarning dust.....

horsepower102:

Op you could just be wise enough to avoid saying those lines. Everything that you wrote there is false. The worse thing you can do for pursuing you Ibom republic is creating false narratives about the true situation of Biafra. So far igbo are supporting the idea of ibom republic but the moment you turn it into anti igbo or false narratives about biafra, you will lose the good will igbos have towards you.

The best advice for you is to shut your trap and focus on getting your Ibom republic without anti-igbo or anti-biafran sentiments.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're not making sense. Ibeno and Eastern obolo are still Ibibio/Anang people. So they are one people.

Abeg stop reasoning like fulani parasites, Igbos are progressives who don't support marginalization of any kind.

Akwa Ibom should own their oil resources or be allowed to form Ibom republic. They can't be so rich yet so poor.
They are not. You should be objective, though we are not known to be parasites, objectivity is our nature. They are related to Igbo more than to Ibibio and Anaang. By the way, why are the Ibom people removing the Efik in their so-called country? Are they not the same people?

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by esnbrutality: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
YOU SHARP....

nthony10:
I smell Fulani here
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Then ask questions before you jump to conclusions. We can't carry Cross River along without their consent because unlike Akwa Ibom that is homogeneous, Cross River has dozens of tribes in it who complained of ibibio/efik dominance before the states were split. So as it is we can only carry the efik our sisters along, the other tribes are free to join Nigeria, Biafra,Middle belt, ibom Republic or form their country
The majority of the people of Cross River are the Efik, so what are you talking about? Did you consult them to join you in your so-called Ibom republic, or are you joining them here on nairaland? The Iko people are also Efik.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Igboid: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

They are not. You should be objective, though we are not known to be parasites, objectivity is our nature. They are related to Igbo more than to Ibibio and Anaang. By the way, why are the Ibom people removing the Efik in their so-called country? Are they not the same people?

Obolo are related to Igbos more than Ibibio?
Are you okay at all?

Those people are not Ibibio only for political reasons.
Their language is Ibibiod

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

The majority of the people of Cross River are the Efik, so what are you talking about? Did you consult them to join you in your so-called Ibom republic, or are you joining them here on nairaland? The Iko people are also Efik.
Efiks are a major tribe but not the majority, them alone can't define the political scape of the state and so on. However they will not waste time to join their same language speaking brother's across the river to form a country. I live in calabar and my mother is efik. So keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Okobo is in delta state
Okobo is also in akwa ibom, they don't mean the same thing or relate.
If u feel because obolo is attached then you can cook up useless history from your Anus and spew out then you're a fool. Post links and screenshot of verifiable and trusted sources just like I've done or just shut up
Are you blind or daft? Where did you see Okobo, and what is Okobo? Fact is Akwa Ibom is not homogenous. There are Igbo people in Akwa Ibom, di you consult them to join you in your phantom republic?
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by horsepower102: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
That write up ...doesnt in anyway change the overlying direction of the basic principle. We IBOMITES dont need Nigeria again....can't you deduce that this is the same as TRIPOB.......government sponsored propaganda!...

Free them let dem be yarning dust.....

I am finding it hard to understand you because of the way you responded. I don’t know if you are for or against my comment.

That said, Ibom republic should focus on getting Ibom republic. The moment they turn it into an anti-Igbo or anti-biafran thing just like the people of the so called “we Niger delta” is the moment they will lose the good will Igbos have towards them.

Igbos have been happy for them since this news broke out but I have seen some Akwa ibomites making very hateful comments towards igbos when it is totally uncalled for. The igbos of this generation are not like our parents generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Perfectbeing(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
The sad truth about all these is that Nigeria won't break up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Efiks are a major tribe but not the majority, them alone can't define the political scape of the state and so on. However they will not waste time to join their same language speaking brother's across the river to form a country. I live in calabar and my mother is efik. So keep quiet
How did you know that? Have you consulted them to know they will not waste time to join you in your phantom republic? What about the Igbos in Akwa Ibom, did you consult them?
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

Are you blind or daft? Where did you see Okobo, and what is Okobo? Fact is Akwa Ibom is not homogenous. There are Igbo people in Akwa Ibom, di you consult them to join you in your phantom republic?
Wtf is wrong with u or are u daft, the few igbo villages thar were carved into Akwaibom will be returned to igbos obviously, we have no use for them, and yes akwa ibom is a homogeneous state with ibibio being the main language spoken across every local government area. Next?

4 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by horsepower102: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The sad truth about all these is that Nigeria won't break up

Same they said about Soviet Union and Yugoslavia which was far more powerful than Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Obolo are related to Igbos more than Ibibio?
Are you okay at all?

Those people are not Ibibio only for political reasons.
Their language is Ibibiod

Here you go:

The Obolo (Andoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers. They are a mixture of Igbo people and Ijaw, sharing strong historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obolo_people
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by BiafIntel: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Wtf is wrong with u or are u daft, the few igbo villages thar were carved into Akwaibom will be returned to igbos obviously, we have no use for them, and yes akwa ibom is a homogeneous state with ibibio being the main language spoken across every local government area. Next?
The daft person here is you. Did you consult with those Igbos to know if they want a referendum to decide where they want to belong? How would you force them out if they do not want out? You are already angry because of the little questions, but you fools dish out questions when we talk about Biafra here. Stop playing dumb and answer my questions jejely. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

I don't care if they're more related to Igbo than the Ibibio/Anang, rather I care more with who they identify with. Asa people were carved into Rivers State but they maintained their Igbo identity through thick and thin!

A huge, economically prosperous and progressive ethnicity like Igbo shouldn't bring itself so low as to be dragging clans with minorities. Any Igbo clan that deny us for whatever reason should go to hell. After all, there are Yorubas in Benin republic who are forever lost in that country. Even if Oduduwa becomes a nation tomorrow and it turns out to be an economically prosperous nation, those ones can't come back!

Any Igbo group in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers or Akwa Ibom who fails to see the bigger picture and allow themselves to be absorbed by others are on their own, they are the ones that lost us and not the other way round!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Perfectbeing(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
horsepower102:

Same they said about Soviet Union and Yugoslavia which was far more powerful than Nigeria.
Different case scenario. Nigeria won't break up.
Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Prinnce1: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:

Of course I mean well for them.
But my concern is not even primarily for them.
It's for Igboland.
I want the Akwa Ibom country to happen as it helps our own cause too and takes a bit of pressure off us as well.
But as a political strategist. I'm just looking at the Ibeno/Obolo issue and my prognosis doesn't look too good.
Maybe if they include Cross River State with the myriads of ethnicities there, the Ibeno-Obolo would feel less threatened by Ibibio Annang.
I'm only making a suggestion of course.

And yeah. I'm more interested in how to manipulate the situation to benefit Igboland. Annang/Ibibio MUST recognize the Ibeno-Obolo problem and fix it ASAP before going gung-ho on this independence march.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
when you keep mention eastern obolo and ibeno, I don't know what stopped you from mentioning Mkpat enin, ikot Abasi, Oruk Anam, Eket, Nsit Eket, Onna and other scattered corked oil wells in and within Ibibio. My brother see before we make a step we think and plan about it. Those local government I mentioned have oil reserved that can sustain more than 20 states effectively.

See we hold the centre and we know all this levels, since ibom republic came into light have seen how jittering Igbo's are but I stand firmly to say you guys will be close ally to us so stop bullying or coerce us to accept Biafra or other States we don't want. Respect our decision while we do same to you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by FreeIgbos: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

The daft person here is you. Did you consult with those Igbos to know if they want a referendum to decide where they want to belong? How would you force them out if they do not want out? You are already angry because of the little questions, but you fools dish out questions when we talk about Biafra here. Stop playing dumb and answer my questions jejely. grin grin

I really don't know what your problem is, but I have to tell you you're misguided. Stop criticizing someone who is on the same page with you! What sort of tactlessness is this?

He has told you that he acknowledges the Igbos in Akwa Ibom and they can reunite with us if they want, isn't that fair enough?

Now let me tell you something, that Azumiri river forms a natural boundary between Ibom republic and Niger Delta. UN will definitely use it and it will be beneficial for us too since the river automatically becomes an international waterway to be used without us seeking for permission from anyone!

Your argument is becoming irritating to say the least, why criticize those fighting for break-up like you? Why??

6 Likes

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Kinematics: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Igboid:
Why would Eastern Obolo and Ibeno people prefer Ibom country over having their own independent country and enjoying the whole crude oil alone without having to carry the populous Ibibio and Annang that have very little crude oil themselves?

Ibo man, face your biafla and leave this people alone. Their agitation no concern you..

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Norwichsailor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

I just said igbo villages will obviously be returned to igbos or Biafra or are u the one that'll force us to take them into ibom Republic. Its an exclusive ibibio/annang and oron country and efiks if we can carry them along, any other group thar wants to join will make the decision themselves.
You're looking for trouble where there's none, stop being a lousy idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Ibom Republic Will Become Reality by Prinnce1: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
BiafIntel:

mention the name of the village that was carved out for Igbo's in Akwa ibom or forever remain silent.

See the privileges you Igbo's enjoy in other people's places, Igbo cannot I repeat cannot do 20% to others like the do to them. Have spent years in Igbo land and I know what am talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra / Shame To Abba Kayari Pictures / 2023: PDP Will Chase APC Out Of Presidency – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.