Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" (456 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by cybertruss(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is very clear that Mr. President dot in a circle statement was to portray people from the Southeast as insignificant people. However Mr President made great mistake in selection of words and I blame his advisers for not educating Mr President on use of words during national broadcast.

Although some may argue that the Southeast will be enclosed and cannot have access to the coast. However, that should not be an issue because we have many countries in the world that do not have access to the sea.

What then is the problem. What I believe that Mr President meant by dot in a circle is that he is scared of the igbo leaving Nigeria because he believes once they leave Nigeria will not stand.

Dots are extremely important in our everyday life because of the following
1. The circle cannot exist without a dot.
2. In mathematics you cannot draw a circle without using your compass to create a dot in the center
3. In computer images are represented by dots called pixel. Without this dots you cannot do anything with your system.

The basic fact about this is that without the dot, there will be no computer and hence no technology. The circle, Nigeria cannot survive without the dot.

The dot is actually very small but the most important part of the circle, computer, technology and development.

Indirectly Mr President is saying that southeast cannot go because of benefits it is giving to the entire Nigeria. That is why Mr. President didn't show any aggression against ISWAP during that time because he is more concerned about holding Southeast Nigeria captive.

This is a modern time slavery system I will called 9jaColonialism.
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by theTranslator: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why all this tears
I thought Buhari was dead? shocked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by richmond500: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
theTranslator:
Why all this tears
the dead man is giving people sleepless night.
If he was alive, dem for don deh commit suicide.

See OP deh solve mathematics on top "DOT" matter grin

1 Like

Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by cybertruss(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
theTranslator:
Why all this tears

Nobody is sure and it is dangerous to try and prove it because the law protects the president.

Secondly, Mr President is in full control of the Army, national assembly and the judiciary. He have absolute power after God in Nigeria. Only God can remove him
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by cybertruss(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
the dead man is giving people sleepless night.
If he was alive, dem for don deh commit suicide.

See OP deh solve mathematics on top "DOT" matter grin

grin
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by richmond500: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
cybertruss:

Nobody is sure and it is dangerous to try and prove it because the law protects the president.

Secondly, Mr President is in full control of the Army, national assembly and the judiciary. He have absolute power after God in Nigeria. Only God can remove him
I thought u people said the Biafran struggle in Nigeria is bigger than Buhari?

Now he is no2 after God?

Just forget this, I think Nigeria should come together as one, our problem is not just Buhari but some conflict entrepreneurs like NK and Sowore
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by richmond500: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Most of us won't have any problem with Igbo's if they insult Buhari, but they extend their insults to other tribes and is very quick to insult the country at every opportunity they get.
U don't want Nigeria, u can do what u want to leave, don't come and start insulting everyone just because PMB have u by the balls
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by cybertruss(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
I thought u people said the Biafran struggle in Nigeria is bigger than Buhari?

Now he is no2 after God?

Just forget this, I think Nigeria should come together as one, our problem is not just Buhari but some conflict entrepreneurs like NK and Sowore

I actually disagree with one Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria isn't just Buhari but northern ideology which was there before Buhari became the president.

I lived in northern Nigeria for a long time and I understand this ideology. Buhari is currently carrying out these ideology by different programs (started with sympathy on armed herdsmen, cattle colony and recently forceful grazing routes).

I have had experience from the FG when I was told the only way I can be taken is change my name and state of origin. This is a clear prove that we are joking and are not one.

The national assembly is non functional. Same goes with the judiciary.

There should be a level playing ground if Nigeria is one. We are in a divided Nigeria by force
Re: Powerful Points About "Dot In A Circle" by cybertruss(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
richmond500:
Most of us won't have any problem with Igbo's if they insult Buhari, but they extend their insults to other tribes and is very quick to insult the country at every opportunity they get.
U don't want Nigeria, u can do what u want to leave, don't come and start insulting everyone just because PMB have u by the balls

I don't understand. how did they insult other tribes

(1) (Reply)

Massacre: Like Lekki, Like Zaria #lekkimassacre / Anambra Decides: APGA Hails Court Ruling In Favor Of Soludo / Happy Birthday To A Patriot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.