Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income (33972 Views)

Great Opportunity For Teachers And Graduates To Travel To Japan / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by syrecookie: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
No virtual, abi bet9ja
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Hector050: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
You forgot to mention onlyfans or Naija onlyfans Fanspaid.me lol people the use am cash out wella
Admob090:
1. Online Tutor
If you’re doing well in college, it’s easy to think everyone else is too, but the truth is that many people struggle with passing their courses. You could make a living by helping them out and teaching them what you know.

But don’t stop with fellow college students. You can also teach kids – from elementary school to high school, there are plenty of kids who could use your help.

Thankfully, with the Internet, you don’t have to be limited to your local geographic area. You can teach kids and people from all over the world.

2. Search Engine Evaluator
Search engines like Google and Bing rely on user feedback to update their algorithms in ways that serve people better.

You could be one of the people who fills out feedback forms and lets them know what they need to do in order to improve.

3. Social Media Manager
We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes or comments, or if you’re great at motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into a profession.

Social media managers build communities for companies on social media, engage these communities in conversations (for example, getting a lot of comments), and encourage them to take some sort of an action (like reading a blog post, signing up to an email list, or buying a product). Social media managers also play a vital role in building brand awareness for a company.

4. Freelance Writer
Social media managers promote content that builds relationships and promotes sales for companies. Freelance writers write the content. There’s a huge need for writers now, as more and more companies want to build long term trust with their target audiences, and they do that by providing top quality content.

Great freelance writers stay up to date on marketing trends and research and know which content types work best when. They’re not only skilled at conveying complicated ideas, but they know how to do it in a way that best converts in a particular content format.

Well-fed freelance writers stay out of “content farms” and bidding sites, where you compete with hundreds of other writers for the same projects and get the gig if you under-quote yourself enough. To be a well-fed freelance writer, you need to go out there and market yourself to your target audience – usually, marketing managers – like any other business owner.

5. Freelance Web Designer
Like freelance writers, freelance web designers need to market their services if they want to make a sustainable living. Websites that supposedly do the marketing work for you often come with a high price, as you’ll be expected to work for very cheap, and might end up losing money on the deals you take on.

To stand out of the crowd when they market themselves directly to prospective customers, freelance web designers need to prove more than their ability to design beautiful websites.
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Hector050: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
1. www.Fanspaid.me Nigeria onlyfans
Admob090:
1. Online Tutor
If you’re doing well in college, it’s easy to think everyone else is too, but the truth is that many people struggle with passing their courses. You could make a living by helping them out and teaching them what you know.

But don’t stop with fellow college students. You can also teach kids – from elementary school to high school, there are plenty of kids who could use your help.

Thankfully, with the Internet, you don’t have to be limited to your local geographic area. You can teach kids and people from all over the world.

Search engines like Google and Bing rely on user feedback to update their algorithms in ways that serve people better.

You could be one of the people who fills out feedback forms and lets them know what they need to do in order to improve.

3. Social Media Manager
We all spend a lot of time on social media every day – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and the list goes on. If you’re used to getting a lot of likes or comments, or if you’re great at motivating others through your posts, you might want to consider turning this into a profession.

Social media managers build communities for companies on social media, engage these communities in conversations (for example, getting a lot of comments), and encourage them to take some sort of an action (like reading a blog post, signing up to an email list, or buying a product). Social media managers also play a vital role in building brand awareness for a company.

4. Freelance Writer
Social media managers promote content that builds relationships and promotes sales for companies. Freelance writers write the content. There’s a huge need for writers now, as more and more companies want to build long term trust with their target audiences, and they do that by providing top quality content.

Great freelance writers stay up to date on marketing trends and research and know which content types work best when. They’re not only skilled at conveying complicated ideas, but they know how to do it in a way that best converts in a particular content format.

Well-fed freelance writers stay out of “content farms” and bidding sites, where you compete with hundreds of other writers for the same projects and get the gig if you under-quote yourself enough. To be a well-fed freelance writer, you need to go out there and market yourself to your target audience – usually, marketing managers – like any other business owner.

Like freelance writers, freelance web designers need to market their services if they want to make a sustainable living. Websites that supposedly do the marketing work for you often come with a high price, as you’ll be expected to work for very cheap, and might end up losing money on the deals you take on.

To stand out of the crowd when they market themselves directly to prospective customers, freelance web designers need to prove more than their ability to design beautiful websites.
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Johnne32(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
nowpresence:

Which freelance are you into

Freelance writing
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Sanctecosma(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
What about someone who's an electrician, how can he monetize his skill online
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2021
The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by LockDown69(m): 2:28am On Jun 22, 2021
If you're a student, a sit at home house wife, or even working and want to make a passive income. Please check my signature... cool

1 Share

Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Frenzy01(m): 4:21am On Jun 22, 2021
This is not detailed enough. Rewrite am make we know as the thing be gangan.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Johnne32:
I see a lot of people here who feel like the posted information is not useful at all. The truth is that a lot of Nairalanders have broke mentality so they feel information like this is useless.

It was from a post I read about freelancing that prompted me to do further research on the topic and today, I am making much more from freelancing than I used to in my 9-5 job.

Make una continue sha
Pls what exactly is the freelancing job you're into?
Help a brother
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Johnne32(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Pls what exactly is the freelancing job you're into?
Help a brother

I do freelance writing. You can check my previous posts to understand properly.
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by mommaJ(f): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
zoezoelogistics:
The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
link on signature not working
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by mommaJ(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hector050:
You forgot to mention onlyfans or Naija onlyfans Fanspaid.me lol people the use am cash out wella
does this still work? What is it about please?
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by akin9ja78(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
How bout Rewire, na where we Bleep up be this ohh see if u see Rewire take home all day everyday u go know say dem don misled us.
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Kingsean(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Admob090:
1. Online Tutor

3. Social Media Manager

4. Freelance Writer

you forgot to add website testing. it's one of the sweetest ways to earn some cash into PayPal

1 Like

Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by Rick9(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just give us constant light and affordable internet.

Reality paints a different picture. Nor be by to dey combine lists oh.
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by gaskiyamagana: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
On line journalism
Re: 5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrkings84:
Where are the jobs?

Everyday freelance this, freelance that...!
For this zoo of a country abi??

DO NOT DISCOURAGE THOSE WHO WANT TO OFFER THEIR SKILLS ONLINE TO EARN A LIVING.

Even if the money is little it is still okay.

Some of you guys waste your money loading internet airtime and spend it on browsing less relevant materials online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.