Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) (60964 Views)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
While seated in the comfort of my home, I was thinking about so many things they could have done to prevent the thieves from escaping but I imagined myself in the salon, the only thing I would have done is to give them my valuables and duck my head.

You’re smart ...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by april13(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
These people get mind sha,dem no even dey pity for their life...later when dem do jungle justice for their body Dem go dey shout..

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Banmeallday: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
There was a country...
We now have really lazy youths who want to live in affluence at the expense of their fellow man..

Was at a fabrication shop last week and I notice azeez a young Apprentice was no longer there.. I made enquiries and the boss told me he was only there to save some money and the day he bought his fairly used iPhone 6,he left..

This country is almost finished

That is why the zoo must fall...

Leaders are the same as these guys in CCTV.. stealing and looting and raping the masses

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
pocohantas:
E fit be one of our Nairaland alfa males. See that one head like egg.

The cctv show two males, so how can it be ONE nairaland alfa male, there is a reason why it is called recommended, independent my foot always wear ur glasses grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Jim99: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Wahala be like guilty conscience.

No-brain grin

Pea-brain!

How did you miss that news? it trended everywhere. Your co-feminists stealing from birthday parties, salon's, hotels.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jim99:

Pea-brain!

How did you miss that news? it trended everywhere. Your co-feminists stealing from birthday parties, salon's, hotels.

Kk
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Isn't this that barber shop, located close to obalende. shocked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by eldoradoxx: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Monogamy
Thatfairguy1
You know the robbers?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arespect10:
Living a foolish life and later one idiot from dot in circle will be coming here blaming PMB on everything...

Lol at least they didn’t stab anyone or kill anyone, if it was your Fulani Cow brothers, they would have slaughtered every human in that saloon. Heartless barbaric idiots.

I ve never seen a Fulani that has sense

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
In a sane society, with a WORKING DB, these criminals will be tracked and apprehended without much ado

As in they be on news bulletin of 7pm/9pm of every local station but in 9ja. We'd only say thank God for their lives.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by explosiveskull(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arespect10:
Living a foolish life and later one idiot from dot in circle will be coming here blaming PMB on everything...

Chai!

Salisu Buhari.

I wonder why those called Buhari always have issues with certificate.

By the way there is nothing wrong in forging certificate in a forged country with a forged president.
Just like James Hardley Chase said in his novel 'The Vulture is a Patient Bird' "There is nothing lawful in a lawless society".

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

We all know the chief rapist that even printed a handbook for violence and terrorism. We all know that the idiot mohammed prophet died from poison that he ate while eating to rape the jewish under age girl. Your mohammed died like a rabid dog and was buried where hungry pigs exhumed his decaying corpse and ate almost half of his body, it was written that the sound his testicles made when the pigs were chewing the gonorrhea and syphilis laden balls was kuru kata, kururu katamkantaka...
He died like an 1mbecile and a dog with spit gushing out of his mouth as a bastard son of a LovePeddler from medina.

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Too bad undecided
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by explosiveskull(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
There was a country...
We now have really lazy youths who want to live in affluence at the expense of their fellow man..

Was at a fabrication shop last week and I notice azeez a young Apprentice was no longer there.. I made enquiries and the boss told me he was only there to save some money and the day he bought his fairly used iPhone 6,he left..

Which fabrication is that?
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If the barber screamed, they would have been caught.
Or

He could have been killed.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Gjmff: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Livingstone124: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arespect10:

your hatred for Igbos will take you to early grave. See you see hypertension.
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Enoch07: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
ibiso1986:
so u support burning of humans as capital punishment for robbery??
Hope you are not those set of people that will bring out a keg of fuel when such incident happens.. The bottom line is that the Justice system should be improved
I can volunteer one full drum of fuel if the need arises, bros i lost all sympathy for this idiots the day they robbed me in my house, shot a friend of mine in his ass infact that experience still trouble me till this day, every sound around my window or even outside the compound frightens me something.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
where Is Abba kyari the suler police �
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wetin u want make he still dey do there? You no know say Azeez don buy tools finish. Azeez don join yahoo gang. All these youth ehn. Very predictable... Once they lay their hands on iphone 6, the next thing is yahoo industry.

southniyikaye:
There was a country...

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lazy yooooths! Them no kuku like hard work.

Girls done yakpa enter olosho business proper buzzz don begin yahooo or robbery proper. All na contri head.

But we know say criminal na criminal and ashawo na ashawo..them just need little push.

When the going get ruff the real rugged man keep ruggeding it the right legal way. If he need to pull shoe enter mud he go do am. If na to fry akara for road, anyone but he no go soil him conscience.

Big ups to all the legit hussler weh never soil their hand in the name of contri bad. God go honor your Hussle. You are blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Which kind stupidity be this...

Swear with all my glory, if to say I dey there ni, both of dem go be half dead.

With all my glory, I swear again...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
If they catch them and jungle justice them some people will come on here to give us moral lectures.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Revolva:
CCTV captures a sad moment when two thugs busted into a barbing saloon and assaulted a young man in the saloon and stole away valuables from the saloon.

This video showed a moment when one of the thugs, held a cutlass and chased the young man in the saloon which could be seen as he was trying to defend himself from being robbed of his phone.

While the other thug was busy stealing from the lockers and other valuables in the barbing saloon.
The two thieves left the premises hiding their weapons secretly as the outside CCTV camera was able to pick their faces as they left the saloon with their loots

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqWP8KpKf-c

Anytime I heard of any robbery case in Lagos, I remember the Tinubu (Father of all Democrat) as a point of contact to curse all Nigerian politicians.
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by GlobalWay: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin "Wo aduru bag to ko sorun, omo ole!" cry

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by HITsquad: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
manuel4real:
you talk like an armed robber
you see my username and you still asking!
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by mrkels(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Funny thing is they may be here watching their video and seeing our comments .

Well guy If you are reading this and you value your life then I suggest you stop . Imagine all the things that could do wrong if you are caught doing this ? Imagine all the people you could harm while doing this ? Better stop now before you get caught and start blaming it on the devil . My 2cents
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by redsun(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2021
That is a brave bastard in the video fighting to keep his hard-earned phone. He could have easily lost his life to those hoodlums who are driven to the point of no return by the wayward system because of a phone.
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Femeto: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2021
They can't escape in advanced climes.
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by babadigu(m): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Am from Mali...and i now understand why thieves are burned to ashes and without mercy, in Nigeria
Re: CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) by Suremikky(m): 4:45am On Jun 22, 2021
This kind ordodo is very scary..dis type guys dey carry metals and to nack shot no dey hard dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.