Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,477 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA (4963 Views)

Meet Wise Man Racine That Was Trained By T. B. Joshua Himself (video) / Wise Man Harry Finally Reacts To Death Of T. B Joshua (VIDEO) / Royal Wedding: First Pictures Of The Groom & Best Man-harry & William (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Edem247(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Many people have heard about Wise Man Harry of SCOAN, but only a few people little about him. In this video, you will get to know who #WisemanHarry is and why he may take over the legacy of Prophet T. B. Joshua. #Wisemanharry is from #Macedonia in Greece #Wisemanharry is one of the most handsome #fivewisemen Prophet B Joshua trained, who may likely take over his legacy. Watch his biography here >>>
https://youtu.be/4K4yuV0KCik

#wisemanharry #Tbjoshuawisemen #SCOANwisemanharry #tbjoshualegacy #Tbjoshuaburial #Tbjoshuaburialvideo #Tbjoshuachurchnewoverseer #Whoiswisemanharry #Whereiswisemanharrycomefrom #Ageofwisemanharry #wisemanharrymarriage

Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brother we are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Onyi22(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
The man is just so cute, na babes go dy full the church then

1 Like

Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Emperormartin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
This man's handsomeness might have adverse effect on women.
Chris Oyakhilomhe comes to mind!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Kaybenny(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
He looks like something on disguise

cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
If so I think synagogue should be my new church
Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by Afamsi: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why are they referred to as 'wisemen'?
Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by gift2xl: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Onyi22:
The man is just so cute, na babes go dy full the church then

His married!!
Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by updatechange(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
I know the man, I saw him preaching the last time I visited the church. He's good to go.
A real man of God.
Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
lebanese?
Re: Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA by 5Gnet: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
God go punish all of una together
Way join government they carry
This country go backword
Una go scatter company and
Build church and come back to
That church praying for job

(1) (Reply)

Hayden Panettiere Is Walking In The Bikini Over The Beach / Lol. Manny Pacquaio Mocks Floyd Mayweather In New Pic / Burna Boy Reacts To Aka's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.