Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pos Terminals Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pos Terminals Available (326 Views)

Cheap Pos Terminals And Bluetooth Recharge Printer / Pos Terminals@#5 Per Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Terminals Available by Marofav(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are you in need of POS Terminals and do not know how to go about it? Then I'm here to provide you with a solution.

We deliver POS Terminals everywhere in Nigeria within 14 days max. Our POS Terminals are very affordable and come with flexible rates aimed at helping you maximize profits and can be used to withdraw or deposit money, pay utility and cable bills and other finanical transactions.

For transactions below #10,000, the charge is 0.55%, for transactions between #10,000 and #25,000, the charge is #120 flat. Then above #25,000, the charge is 0.55%.

For utility and cable bills, no charge is collected. This means that you get to keep whatever you're charging the customer. Super Amazing!

Required documents:
1 A valid ID card (for the Agent and guarantor)
2. Utility bill
3. Passport photographs (both for the agent and guarantor)

Note that as far as you did at least one transaction in a whole month, you have nothing to worry about the POS being collected from you, unlike what is obtainable by other providers. No set target, no threats, no worries. We just want you to do business and be comfortable doing it.

To place order, contact Maro on WhatsApp: 08022170355

Or send an email to: biztofa@gmail.com

You'd be duly attended to.

Re: Pos Terminals Available by kingturky224(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Marofav:
Are you in need of POS Terminals and do not know how to go about it? Then I'm here to provide you with a solution.

We deliver POS Terminals everywhere in Nigeria within 14 days max. Our POS Terminals are very affordable and come with flexible rates aimed at helping you maximize profits and can be used to withdraw or deposit money, pay utility and cable bills and other finanical transactions.

For transactions below #10,000, the charge is 0.55%, for transactions between #10,000 and #25,000, the charge is #120 flat. Then above #25,000, the charge is 0.55%.

For utility and cable bills, no charge is collected. This means that you get to keep whatever you're charging the customer. Super Amazing!

Required documents:
1 A valid ID card (for the Agent and guarantor)
2. Utility bill
3. Passport photographs (both for the agent and guarantor)

Note that as far as you did at least one transaction in a whole month, you have nothing to worry about the POS being collected from you, unlike what is obtainable by other providers. No set target, no threats, no worries. We just want you to do business and be comfortable doing it.

To place order, contact Maro on WhatsApp: 08022170355

Or send an email to: biztofa@gmail.com

You'd be duly attended to.

I would be needing this for my business. What's the name of the POS and any amount involve in acquiring it?
Re: Pos Terminals Available by Marofav(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingturky224:

I would be needing this for my business. What's the name of the POS and any amount involve in acquiring it?

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Pos Terminals Available by kingturky224(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Marofav:

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Alright then

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Telegram Members And Your Virtual Numbers Here / How To Advertise Your Business To Our 200,000+ Blog Visitors With ₦500/Month / Commercial Air Conditioner Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.