Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets (3125 Views)

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Kano State, is set to pass out and commission yet another set of Police officers

The officers numbering about 403 Cadet Asp's of the Regular Course 3 who enlisted into the Academy in 2015. And upon completion of the 5 years mandatory Academic and Police training are set to be released into the society to serve their Mother's land as an oath taken upon admission into the Academy.

The Cadet Asp's underwent different training ranging from both; Bachelors Degree, Police Professional Studies, Advance Legal Studies, Intelligence and Security Studies e.t.c

The Cadet Asp's include both males and females from different respective backgrounds and ethnicities.

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
More pictures

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pictures

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
MORE PICTURES...

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Simplyleo: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
When did fulani start bearing Tobechuckwu Charles Okete?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
More pictures

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=102948767]When did fulani start bearing Tobechuckwu Charles Okete?

Like it's stated above, yound men and ladies from different backgrounds and ethnicities
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mmm

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Cholls(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
My brother where quota system

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by callyboi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pics

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by fourboys: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Racoon(m): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Whao! Beautiful chaps! Congratulations! Well earned.I remember my cousin's pipping ceremony in the NDA back then.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2021
I wish all Nigeria police officers can go to this place for at list few months training on dressing manner .(I mean those @ check point ) including abba kyari unit oooo
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Praxis758: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fresh set of vampires to be released to suck the innocent Nigerians.

I pity the helpless defenseless poor.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by Monogamy: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Big congrats to them.

All the best in life
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets by SeunDobo(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Please can I still used my o 'level for the Admission to police Academy but I sitted for my o 'level in 2010 .. which is 12 years ago ... I guess heard O'level have expiring date .. please enlight me

(1) (Reply)

Make The Results Public Or We Will Form A Parallel Government On May 29 (video) / Obi Only Recorded 25% In 16 States / Terrorism: Made In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.