Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? (1564 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde: The Leader Nigeria Needs For 2027 / The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) / State Of The Nation: ‘Worst Leader Nigeria Ever Had’, Sowore Bombs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Ruggman: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
GMB

Mentioning gmb in the same statement with leadership is an abomination and a grave sin

gmb is God's punishment for iniquity to mankind ( Nigeria)
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Jake420: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm a southerner but I'll even say Yaradua, fuel price was 85, things were still 5 naira, boko haram was low, dollar was still 150 and it remained that way for long, and he was all around a good and smart man
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by RichBoy247: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
No one. They are all set of fools, idiots and megalomaniacs
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by ThatFairGuy1: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Yes. There's no sin where there's no law.
ruffbamreal:

If we change the system, will the system change us?
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Ogamysamo: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes. There's no sin where there's no law.
are you saying nigeria will be better as a lawless state?
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by ThatFairGuy1: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Is that how you could decode it
Ogamysamo:
are you saying nigeria will be better as a lawless state?
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2021
bigeliot:
Very unfortunate that the best is not interested in politics because he is truthful. Gather here if u know a name like MNK

Over Naija's dead body would a renowned killer of his people rule us angry

Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Idiko1: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria never had a leader.
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Coldie(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Yakubu Gowon and Buhari
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by orisa37: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lessonteacher:
I only know the worst which is buhari

He is The worst Head of State- AUTOCRACY

AND He is worst PRESIDENT- DEMOCRACY.

HE WILL SPOIL NIGERIA AND MOVE TO NIGER REPUBLIC WHERE HE MIGHT LIKELY HAVE ESTATES AWAITING HIM.
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by orisa37: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
uthlaw:
is the worsted!

Uthlaw better Outlaw, The Governor of your State has just joined the APC
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by orisa37: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Nigeria president is not the problem, The system (constitution) is.

Bring your best of human to Govern Nigeria with this 1999 Abacha constitution and WAIL more than you do Now.

It's not the President, it's the system.

If we're not daft, we screamed during OBJ tenure, shouted during Yar'adua's, protested during GEJ's and wailing as of now.

That is to tell, it's not about individual but the useless system we operate.

As long as we operate with it, DO NOT EXPECT ANY TANGIBLE CHANGE.
Just focus on yourself

SUPPORTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by uthlaw: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
orisa37:

Uthlaw better Outlaw, The Governor of your State has just joined the APC
which state is that,I don't have anything to do with nigeria politicians!
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Ogamysamo: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
uthlaw:
which state is that,I don't have anything to do with nigeria politicians!
he said your state.
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by uthlaw: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ogamysamo:
he said your state.
you suppose to ask him first,if he knows my state b4 u chuk ur mouth!
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by Ogamysamo: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
uthlaw:
uthlaw:
uthlaw:
SORRY O

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Ever Have? by uthlaw: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogamysamo:
[size=8pt][/size] SORRY O
no issue bro...we gather dey!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyigboupdate : Ijelespeak Arested By DSS At The Court Abuja / BREAKING: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / IPOB And ESN Are Killing Us Igbo Man Cries For Help - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.