Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army (68843 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / Viral Video Of Defence Minister Wielding A Gun Is Fake - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by LilSmith55(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Who been believe am before?? Mtchewwwww

They knows that nobody believes that video.....

They too qan choke mouth for the matter and look for something to debunk......

E don tey wey dem debunk news na
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by olatuns2017: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by iluvdonjazzy: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Someone would just stay at home and feel the urge to lie. Lol.
I tire o
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by nrexzy: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
obembet:
Here’s the link to the original video, the person just did a voiceover time make it real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0LTGtdr2w
U Dey hear d background sounds... Abi d person add d crickets sounds...
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Paulmartins411: 3:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown werewolf in unknown country killed by ungun no men����
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Lucas4903: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2021
AntiBMC:

From soldiers guiding and pushing cows to getting into banters that they don't need to get involved with.

Nigerian military have now turned into an object of ridicule, a caricature.

You guys won't get sense at all and it's unfortunate. The fact is that journalists asked him if the purported video was Infact true and he placed his comment saying it's fake. Case closed. How has the military ridiculed itself. The fact is you know nothing about the military, I repeat u don't know shit about the Military. It's unfortunate that the internet has given toddlers the voice and right to interfere in matters that belong to the adult. Dey reason with your head. Ridicule ko, karikachop ni
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by AntiBMC(m): 3:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Lucas4903:

You guys won't get sense at all and it's unfortunate. The fact is that journalists asked him if the purported video was Infact true and he placed his comment saying it's fake. Case closed. How has the military ridiculed itself. The fact is you know nothing about the military, I repeat u don't know shit about the Military. It's unfortunate that the internet has given toddlers the voice and right to interfere in matters that belong to the adult. Dey reason with your head. Ridicule ko, karikachop ni

Shatap. Y should such a joke be related to d army in anyway? In all ur wisdom and oversense, you still didn't explain y soldiers have been caught on camera multiple times, pushing cow.
Sense Judge... with all ur sense, an illiterate is still ruling over you. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Frenzy01(m): 4:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol.. No be only werewolf. Too much of Hollywood movie Don dey do us strong thing. grin

abeg jare, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by tillaman(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin
you got a story for us brethren?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Judybash93(m): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2021
It's not rocket science, anyone with a brain would know that the entire thing is game
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Very fake. The original post was done by an Indonesian on youtube and even that video was confirmed as fake as fvck.

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2021
TheMan3:
The fact that the Amy denounced it now makes me want to look at it more critically

The video is fake. Watched it few days ago and I just knew it was not real (Background noise, the guy was not really sounding shocked)

Aside that there's no werewolf in Nigeria, all we have is werey_wolf
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by molbic(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Na so.....

[img]https://media1./images/8be103a87c20efb85f1f9cc7d467f088/tenor.gif?itemid=8875666[/img]
SO ANY POST , YOU GO INTERNET GO DEY LOOK FOR MEME TO POST ABI

1 Like

Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by KingMack(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2021
You never know what will happen nextsad LAI MOHAMMED could debunk this claim and said it happened in Benue angry grin
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by JBoss25(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
one night stand with me if you are in lagos...

I will pay u 20k
Bad Guy
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Lekan239(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
The Nigerian army didn't need to get involved ..just a little sense will let you know it's fake
you know wat, if they had taking a min before debunking the news, you would still be the one to criticize them that what took them so long
Re: Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
imagine werewolf in benue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.