Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Monday Motivation: Focus Right. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monday Motivation: Focus Right. (140 Views)

Monday Okpebholo's Interview With BBC That Got Aisha Yesufu Laughing (Video) / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation: Focus Right. by Capital2021(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
“I try not to focus on the negatives and limitation. I just work hard and make sure I deliver with the opportunity given to me.” - Kemi Adetiba

Life is always a mix of good and bad but what makes it great for anybody is the ability to focus on the positives and move through all forms of limitations that life may throw at you.

There is an adage that what you focus on you replicate. So, if you think all that is happening to you today is negative, can we just take a step back and see what your focus is tied to. If they are negative, the change is gravely needed to rescue you. Don't live life just looking at the negatives, it could be prevailing but still see the positives in you and your situation and watch life get better for you.

You may have been told that it ain't possible for you to study abroad and that has been your focus. Quit that, you can. We would help you achieve that when you start at www.Studysey.com

(1) (Reply)

Have Access To Read Over 100+ Books / Register Your GRE/TOEFL Ibt For N65K Only!!!! Expert Training Classes Available / Data Analyst Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.