Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. (429 Views)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Lose Weight, Manage Diabetes With Ogbono (irvingia Gabonensis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm cured of this ailment.
Re: Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by Odunolumide(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
You diagnosed yourself probably based on online -google searched information. Better no kill yourself,go see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
AdeOri99:
For sometime now, I have been urinating more frequent than normal, and today I decided to do some research on what may be the cause and was able to diagonise myself of being infected with Diabetes Insipidus.

I can never eat without complementing it with a lot of water, even when i'm hydrated, I thirst often and may feel faint if i go long without water, I can't even eat improperly cooked rice as it will try to draw water from my body and resulting in higher temperature, I may fall sick for days with indigestion.

But I urinates these water frequently, and these are usually odourless, colorless and tasteless urines.

It has various causes but mine must be as a result of hormonal imbalance having suffered some mental/emotional abuse as a kid.

I was also aware that it has treatment, but presently I am not financially buoyant for a proper test and treatment

can anyone kindly recommend a proper way to manage this till I am financially buoyant to treat it?

The only way is to use panfor SR-100, one in the morning and one at night. Also buy a diabetic timetable from Hrhqueenphil..search for her on nairaland, u will be fine wen u follow this
Congratulations, listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. Permanent healing will come while u listen and obey
Re: Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

The only way is to use panfor SR-100, one in the morning and one at night. Also buy a diabetic timetable from Hrhqueenphil..search for her on nairaland, u will be fine wen u follow this
Congratulations, listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. Permanent healing will come while u listen and obey
Thanks
Re: Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by omoadeleye(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2021
AdeOri99:

Thanks

Stop using Google to diagnose yourself bro .. e get why.
Re: Cured! How Do I Manage Diabetes Insipidus. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
omoadeleye:

Stop using Google to diagnose yourself bro .. e get why.
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best IVF Centre In Kanpur, India / Do You Experience Itching After Bath? Read This / 7 Signs That Indicate Your Child May Have ADHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.