Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Business Plan Writing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Plan Writing (124 Views)

Business Plan Writing Service / Smes Support Annual Returns, Feasibility Study Business Plan,& Others / Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Fish Farm (business Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Writing by Marvbabs(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just yesterday, I worked on a business plan for a company abroad.

As we all know, Copywriting is a skill to be utilized when business plans too, because it involves selling one's self and one's ideas to prospective investors.

I made use of compelling, catchy and confident words which would convince the prospective investors to buy into the owner's idea.

The steps for creating a business plan includes:

•Executive summary: in this section, you talk about what product or service your company is rendering to the market. You also give a detailed explanation on the Visioneer and the future of the company.

•Company description: this entails the structure of the company and the offices and staff positions available for the successful running of the company. You also talk about the workplace Structure and Ethics.

•Market research: This involves doing a study on your target customers and how you would reach them. It also entails regulatory and Intellectual property processes.

After convincing your prospective investor, the last section is where you talk about the money.

It's called the "Resources needed" section. Here you give a detailed calculation of what you need and how much you have at hand.

I hope you got value.
Marvellous Babajide,
Creative Content Writer–Queen of words.

Got a business plan or any writing article you wanna work on, send me a DM @09071889756.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria Continue To Decline, 1,399 Active Cases, 2,119 Deaths / Unexpected Benefits Of Wearing Body Shapewear In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.