Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

ESN Operatives In Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Operatives In Delta State (4528 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by FreeIgbos: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Tell me the exact place I'll ask my friends who live around there.

So you can sabotage their efforts abi? Why carry your cattle there to check if it's true, at least by the time they turn you to bush meat you will know what's up cheesy cheesy
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Mangekyo: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

So you can sabotage their efforts abi? Why carry your cattle there to check if it's true, at least by the time they turn you to bush meat you will know what's up cheesy cheesy

Are you nuts? grin do I look like a cattle rearer to you? You assume I'm a cattle rearer whereas I'm not undecided
Meanwhile, you don't seem to even knw the exact place in delta state this happened smh undecided
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Princesaha: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Are you nuts? grin do I look like a cattle rearer to you? You assume I'm a cattle rearer whereas I'm not undecided
Meanwhile, you don't seem to even knw the exact place in delta state this happened smh undecided
Continue deceiving yourself. ESN is gallant and will continue to grow stronger day after day. Now go kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by NewDawn2O21: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
BoboNkiti19:
ESN in action, Delta state

https://twitter.com/Emekannaoma/status/1407016169786294274

Notasyouthink:
your useless rants ends here!
If you think otherwise, leave nairaland and confront ESN in delta State bushes where they're currently.
BiafIntel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtEIxgc8YAo

ESN OPERATE IN DELTA STATE DOING THE NEEDFUL, WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXV1YaKeCWQ

ESN doing the needful in Delta State, Biafra Land
Kanu slaves and their lying propaganda as usual
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by rummmy: 1:35am On Jun 22, 2021
I'm missing helinues...and sarki .
Be like them don sack them.... grin
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 2:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

Reason I asked you guys to tell me the locations it happened. You cannot just claim it happened in delta without having proper proof to back yourself up, except you just wanna fool around. I was in asaba in the last few days so if it happened there defo no way I couldnt av heard bout it
And you were in Asaba Bushes?
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 2:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:
This is far better than shooting and killing Igbo men and women in uniform.
If those Igbo men and women in uniform come looking for their trouble in bushes where they are doing their work,just like they did in Orlu.

They the uniform terrorist will fall.

Since your Nigeria uniform men and women can't protect us and our farm land,they should leave our boys to do their work.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 2:21am On Jun 22, 2021
FreeIgbos:

So because you were in Asaba now means you must know everything happening in Delta or even Anioma land? You really don't know how re.tar.ded you sound. Tufiakwa!
The fool was in all bush in Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Fejoku: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Terrorists must be expunged from our forests. There's a ban on open grazing and it must be enforced since the culprits refused to obey it.
God Bless ESN
GodBless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Elliotwaveforec: 2:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Good job ESN, the terrorists (Fulanis) must be kicked out

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by godwinkessi: 2:55am On Jun 22, 2021
isokomarine:
Niger delta is not part of biafra

The ESN operatives there sef are not Igbos, they’re all delta boys

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by BOOZELEE: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

I swear if u put the energy u put in this thread in making money u would have bin a trilloniare

The boys giving u headache in the video arent Igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2021
isokomarine:
Fake news

Is the video fake?
I hate using abusive words on a human, would have given you a befitting name
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
Fake news!
ESN should keep their asses off our land, wtf is this?
You destroyed the little infrastructures in your land and you wanna come continue it here? Never will we allow it
Igbos you guys better behave yourselves o.
This isn't south east where we will cheer you people for killing policemen.
We will call the military if you try any nonsense, that's if the Niger Delta Avengers do not get their hands on you first

Did you watch the video?
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by ScamHunter: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The fool was in all bush in Delta state.
he is a herder in the bush
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by kingsceedon(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Fejoku:
Terrorists must be expunged from our forests. There's a ban on open grazing and it must be enforced since the culprits refused to obey it.
God Bless ESN
GodBless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

AMEN
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Mangekyo: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Did you watch the video?

Yes, nowhere in it did they mention Delta state
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by tutudesz: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

You are inconsequential. The "East" in ESN is derived from Eastern Region which everyone knows and Delta state was part of the Eastern region. We don't care about any useless name that your fulani masters concocted for you and your zombie type. If you dare, you will be sent packing to face your God.
Check your history, Delta state was never part of the Eastern Region
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by tutudesz: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yes, nowhere in it did they mention Delta state
They can only operate in Delta North, anything outside na lie. Dem no born even Kanu to step into Delta south or central.
So clam down
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Notasyouthink: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Kanu slaves and their lying propaganda as usual
buhari slaves and their unending lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Ojiofor: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If those Igbo men and women in uniform come looking for their trouble in bushes where they are doing their work,just like they did in Orlu.

They the uniform terrorist will fall.

Since your Nigeria uniform men and women can't protect us and our farm land,they should leave our boys to do their work.

How where they looking for trouble in their duty post either at road check point or police stations?
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

How where they looking for trouble in their duty post either at road check point or police stations?
Did their first clash happened in check point/police stations or in Orlu bush?
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Ojiofor: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Did their first clash happened in check point/police stations or in Orlu bush?

Before Orlu there was Obigbo etc....It is not about who is right or wrong, for me it is about saving lives.
I am not actually interested in what happens to both the UGM and armed forces if their action does not affect generality of ndi Igbo in Igboland.
My interest is invested on innocent people in SE thats all.If both can fight themselves to death in the bushes without bringing terror to our communities I don't care one bit and I figured out the only way to keep innocent people out of harms way is for UGM to stop targeting police and army and army and police to stop attacking innocent civilians.
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by IJOBA11: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

You must be a Fulani Muslim grin
Tell me where you're from in delta state and show me your local government of origin, you can blur your full name. You're a Fulani no cap.

Meanwhile, why do you claim to like Igbos whereas you don't? grin
TRANQUILITY360 AKA ASGARD73 IS A WELL KNOWN BORORO HERDER ON NAIRALAND NOW. GOD GO SHAME THEM

1 Like

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by OfoIgbo: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2021
tutudesz:

They can only operate in Delta North, anything outside na lie. Dem no born even Kanu to step into Delta south or central.
So clam down

Those guys were not speaking Igbo so they must be operating in Delta south or central.

Very painful to you grin

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by tutudesz: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Those guys were not speaking Igbo so they must be operating in Delta south or central.

Very painful to you grin
Operating in Delta South or central grin abeg no need for too much talk on this issue, because we both know the truth
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by IJOBA11: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
We can now see who are the aggressors

Herdmen are on their own and you went to attack them just to make political statement.

Anyway 2023 is coming, every cow losts will be paid for in 10 folds
ON THEIR OWN ISIDE PEOPLE’S FARM LAND

SO WHY IS GOVERNOR GANDOLLAR CRYING THAT BANDITS SORRY BOOK HARAM HAVE TAKEN OVER FALGORE FOREST

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT HE SHOULD NOT HAVE ALERTED THE SECURITY AGENTS SINCE THEY ARE NOT DISTURBING ANYBODY INSIDE THE FOREST.

FINALLY FULANI HERD TERRORISTS NOR DEY REASON WELL
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by BiafIntel: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
isokomarine:
attend to drag Niger delta as part of Biafrans is the beginning of your foolishness
From your name, I guess you are from Isoko. That is if you are not a fulani or afonja intruder. Watch the video below to see a proud Isoko son called Idudu talking tough about Biafra. In the video are Coastal Biafrans interacting with the son of Biafra's first vice head of state, Mr. Phillip Effiong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzdLCdjr6A

BREAKING! Meet Our FATHER, General Sir Phillip Effiong JR Lecturing Biafrans | JUNE 13TH 2021
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Tranquillity360: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

Before Orlu there was Obigbo etc....It is not about who is right or wrong, for me it is about saving lives.
I am not actually interested in what happens to both the UGM and armed forces if their action does not affect generality of ndi Igbo in Igboland.
My interest is invested on innocent people in SE thats all.If both can fight themselves to death in the bushes without bringing terror to our communities I don't care one bit and I figured out the only way to keep innocent people out of harms way is for UGM to stop targeting police and army and army and police to stop attacking innocent civilians.
There was never a clash between ESN and Nigeria force in Obigbo,what happened was Nigeria force were killing innocent Igbo youths that they perceived to be Ipob member.
It started during Endsars protest which police stations were burnt all over south,which happened mostly in southwest.

Remember that before then there was nothing like ESN.

I understands your point concerning Innocent Igbos who will be affected if the two clashes,because Nigeria police and army will always do what they know how to do.
I think that's the reason who ever that's behind UGM withdrew them for now.

Finally.I understands your love for one Nigeria but stop painting our ESN boys as bad boys and your Nigeria army as good.

Udo!
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by BiafIntel: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

I don't know why some of you are so daft to the extent of not understanding the mindset and agenda of the fulanis. You contradicted yourself above, yet you kept on talking nonsense while thinking that you are actually making sense. You clearly said before Orlu, there was Obigbo, so pray to tell us, was there ESN and UGM during the Obigbo massacre? Before Obigbo, have your nigeria military and police not been killing Igbos in record numbers in the streets? Of course, it is about who is right and who is wrong and the wrong ones are your nigerian government and it's terrorists in army and police uniform, and without the fear of UGM, their killing spree in our land would have been much worse today.

The terrorists came to totally take over our land. During the covid-19 lockdown, we all saw how they came in, in droves inside Dangote trucks and camped inside our bushes and forests. Lazy mind, seems you have forgotten? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saw their evil plans on time and created ESN, and ESN was able to rout them off all our bushes. What did they do next? They kitted the same terrorists into army uniform in anger at what ESN did to their sleeper cells in our bushes and the result today is their retaliation by killing our innocent sons and daughters in our homes and streets. We are the victims and we must defend ourselves or else they did wipe us out which is their agenda that fools like you are refusing to acknowledge.
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by Ojiofor: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

I don't know why some of you are so daft to the extent of not understanding the mindset and agenda of the fulanis. You contradicted yourself above, yet you kept on talking nonsense while thinking that you are actually making sense. You clearly said before Orlu, there was Obigbo, so pray to tell us, was there ESN and UGM during the Obigbo massacre? Before Obigbo, have your nigeria military and police not been killing Igbos in record numbers in the streets? Of course, it is about who is right and who is wrong and the wrong ones are your nigerian government and it's terrorists in army and police uniform, and without the fear of UGM, their killing spree in our land would have been much worse today.

The terrorists came to totally take over our land. During the covid-19 lockdown, we all saw how they came in, in droves inside Dangote trucks and camped inside our bushes and forests. Lazy mind, seems you have forgotten? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saw their evil plans on time and created ESN, and ESN was able to rout them off all our bushes. What did they do next? They kitted the same terrorists into army uniform in anger at what ESN did to their sleeper cells in our bushes and the result today is their retaliation by killing our innocent sons and daughters in our homes and streets. We are the victims and we must defend ourselves or else they did wipe us out which is their agenda that fools like you are refusing to acknowledge.

I didn't even read the long trash you put up there.
If you like commit suicide.That is your choice.I have made my points clear.Your motive of killing security officers is majorly to steal their guns and same reason you raid police stations becuase your supreme leader is too greedy to use donations to buy weapon for his foot soldiers.
Re: ESN Operatives In Delta State by BiafIntel: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

I didn't even read the long trash you put up there.
If you like commit suicide.That is your choice.I have made my points clear.Your motive of killing security officers is majorly to steal their guns and same reason you raid police stations becuase your supreme leader is too greedy to use donations to buy weapon for his foot soldiers.
Janjaaaweed trash as usual. Into the garbage bin. Go and take Biafran's land and see what happens to you in front of your useless god. ESN has come to stay. Go and die if you don't like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. / Attacks: I, My Family Being Punished Over Comment On Peter Obi’s – Soludo Cries / First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.