Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Win Huge On 1xbet. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Huge On 1xbet. (333 Views)

MARKET Vs MARKET On 1xbet / Pls What Does Refund Mean On 1xbet / How to Win Huge Cash On Bet9ja, Nairabet And Other Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Huge On 1xbet. by Hardmelon: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
1xbet banned me and closed my account. 22bet did the same. What was my offence? My only offence was that I always win. I devised a means to win constantly on 1xbet and 22bet. In a week, I turned 2k to 700k in both my accounts, I withdrew and kept playing, after some days the little money I left in my account after making the first withdrawal was rising again...so after several withdrawal.. then problem started....after sending documents and all other stuff they requested my accounts were closed and they told me that they do not want anything to do with me again. It pained me really badly cos that's my only hope of raising substantial amount of money to do other stuff.

But I have decided to teach them a bitter lesson because those guys are heartless. They only derive joy when people are losing constantly.

I have decided to teach as many people as I can get how to win really big at 1xbet, 22bet and betwinner. But this also comes with a price, you will pay me 50k before I tell you this secret. I will also tell you what to do so that your account will not be closed. I didn't learn this early until I became a victim. Only serious people...reach on WhatsApp.. 07049846880

If you try this secret I will reveal to you for 2 days, then know that I am not trustworthy.
Re: Win Huge On 1xbet. by Emax911: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
chop alone bro

1 Like

Re: Win Huge On 1xbet. by Chimoski87(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hardmelon:
1xbet banned me and closed my account. 22bet did the same. What was my offence? My only offence was that I always win. I devised a means to win constantly on 1xbet and 22bet. In a week, I turned 2k to 700k in both my accounts, I withdrew and kept playing, after some days the little money I left in my account after making the first withdrawal was rising again...so after several withdrawal.. then problem started....after sending documents and all other stuff they requested my accounts were closed and they told me that they do not want anything to do with me again. It pained me really badly cos that's my only hope of raising substantial amount of money to do other stuff.

But I have decided to teach them a bitter lesson because those guys are heartless. They only derive joy when people are losing constantly.

I have decided to teach as many people as I can get how to win really big at 1xbet, 22bet and betwinner. But this also comes with a price, you will pay me 50k before I tell you this secret. I will also tell you what to do so that your account will not be closed. I didn't learn this early until I became a victim. Only serious people...reach on WhatsApp.. 07049846880

If you try this secret I will reveal to you for 2 days, then know that I am not trustworthy.

Don't you see yourself as a very stuupid idiotic scammer. You want someone to pay you 50k before you teach him the so called secret when you can easily open another account with your siblings, friends etc, names and winning with their details while paying them small money. Gerrahia

1 Like

Re: Win Huge On 1xbet. by Hardmelon: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chimoski87:

Don't you see yourself as a very stuupid idiotic scammer. You want someone to pay you 50k before you teach him the so called secret when you can easily open another account with your siblings, friends etc, names and winning with their details while paying them small money. Gerrahia
. Don't chuk mouth for wetin you no know...I am not here to exchange words with you. People sometimes miss out on things because they think they are too smart.
Re: Win Huge On 1xbet. by danduchi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Omo, you still came here to scam people too... Don't u have anything positive to do other than to cheat people their hard earn money. Please don't fall for this guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

226k Won 100% Trick / Everton Have Signed Asmir Begović On A One-year Deal / FT: Zambia 3-10 Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.