Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Seun And Others I Need Your Knowlegde - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun And Others I Need Your Knowlegde (853 Views)

Please Oga Seun And Nairaland Dont Kill My Motivation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun And Others I Need Your Knowlegde by newbies: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2007
hello my fellow mentors ont ther pls i would like to know if ther is any good investment programe that one could start. with just N5000 and get %100 intrest in the next one month,

i would also love to to know which invstment companies i could bring investor and get paid for .
Re: Seun And Others I Need Your Knowlegde by cheexy: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2007
@newbies,
If you are cool with online network marketing, you can go to this link
http://wealthbulder.goattale.com/cheexy. It is a very cool website. You register with 3000 naira and earn 2000 naira on everyone that registers through you except the first person (your 1up)
Imagine referring 4 of your friends, that is an automatic 6000 naira without even stressing yourself and the money ispaid right into your bank account if you use either UBA, GTB of Diamond bank. Then imagine 4 of those your friends getting one friend each, that is 12000 naira. To me, that is more 100% returns on your investment and it is so easy because all you need is 3000 naira. I earned over 20k between monday and friday and if i could do it, anyone including you can.

I think it a very wonderful developement by GOATTALE NETWORKS COMPANY

remember, the link is
http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/cheexy.
You can reach me on chikamso@yahoo.com.If you don't understand anything but i bet you wont need to because the site is very self explanatory

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Oversea Shipping Address, Uk/usa? / If It Happened To You / Just To Know The Ideas Of Millions Of Nigerians Who:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.