Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Could this affect issuance of Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Could this affect issuance of Passport (372 Views)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could this affect issuance of Passport by ORIAYO70(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
I recently opted for A 32 pages passport. .
I was given a form to fill, which I did...

But later noticed that my D. O. B does not correspond with the one on my NIN.

Today was for capturing, I saw NF, Which means name failed.... While we were on queue my agent told me to inquire from the officer to verify for me or ask if my name had dropped... The lady was very decent n willing to work, am impressed. ..

She transferred my file for further scrutiny,

The officer in charged of the confirmation remarks the d.o.b discrepancies on my file, yet the capturing did not get successful.. .After praying to God to segregate me from Village people, the lady recapture me and refill some information n said it's successful.. .

My anxieties, after 6weeks, will I b given the passport?? ?

I suppose, if there is further problem, I wouldn't have been captured...

A note given to other successful candidate was given to me...

Good people of nairalanders come to my aid.

The process pass make person dey go Heaven.
Re: Could this affect issuance of Passport by DUNKA(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
ORIAYO70:
I recently opted for A 32 pages passport. .
I was given a form to fill, which I did...

But later noticed that my D. O. B does not correspond with the one on my NIN.

Today was for capturing, I saw NF, Which means name failed.... While we were on queue my agent told me to inquire from the officer to verify for me or ask if my name had dropped... The lady was very decent n willing to work, am impressed. ..

She transferred my file for further scrutiny,

The officer in charged of the confirmation remarks the d.o.b discrepancies on my file, yet the capturing did not get successful.. .After praying to God to segregate me from Village people, the lady recapture me and refill some information n said it's successful.. .

My anxieties, after 6weeks, will I b given the passport?? ?

I suppose, if there is further problem, I wouldn't have been captured...

A note given to other successful candidate was given to me...

Good people of nairalanders come to my aid.

The process pass make person dey go Heaven.
Please how much did you pay?
Re: Could this affect issuance of Passport by ORIAYO70(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
DUNKA:
Please how much did you pay?
Re: Could this affect issuance of Passport by kingvilleshines: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
pls was it new passport or renewal that you paid 45k.
my own case is that of lost passport what can you advise me?

(1) (Reply)

Iwo Road Ibadan / Sweden Tourist Visa / Wow!!!see How Cheap Things Are And Beautiful This Market In Lagos Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.