Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria (1188 Views)

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
The minister also inspected Malam Alu Integrated Agro and Allied farm complex.

The complex housed a 50-metre-high pole, hoisting the Nigerian flag – the tallest flag pole in Nigeria and the second tallest in Africa.

Congratulations Nigerians! Buhari is working!
https://observerstimes.com/buharis-agricultural-revolution-yielding-fruits-lai-mohammed/

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
APC, BUHARI, LIE MOHAMMED, AND THE ZOMBIES SUPPORTERS NO GET SHAME....
SO TO COMMISSION THE TALLEST FLAG IS NOW AN ACHIEVEMENT...

I DON'T HAVE A DOUBT THAT SOMEONE WHO IS WORST THAN BUHARI MAY BE THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IN 2023

BECAUSE THE SAME USELESS PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT BUHARI AND APC ARE ALL ANIMALS....

DON'T BE SURPRISED, BILLIONS OF NAIRA WAS BUDGET TO COMMISSION THAT FLAG...
KAI WALAHI NIGERIA IS DOOMED WHAT A USELESS LEADERS....

6 Likes

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by History555: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga lie abeg my new generator needs commissioning
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by daddytime(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
I just weak like overipe dodo

2 Likes

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Shetemi12(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dumbest OP on Nairaland is you... no cap
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by velocity25(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
K
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why not the tallest building in Africa
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Biafrannuke: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Signs of delusion
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by 360degreess(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
To the guy that commented first....The wonderful projects that Mr President has been commissioning did you commend him?.. How can we be bothered if you don't commend this one? Anyway, your commendation doesn't matter at all.So keep wailing till 2023.

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by FarahAideed: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
First of all that isn't the tallest flag pole in Nigeria.... The one in Calabar is taller.

Secondly commissioning a flag pole is Definitely not an achievement, but I know zombies will applaud it.

1 Like

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Conner44: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
lol 9ja na wah

the madness that has taken to dancing in the market place, has gone beyond a cure
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by GMBuhari: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wetin we no go see
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by AntiBMC(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Useless things. This is what makes it to d news. They are playing with those offices they are in... since they know nothing at all... except how to push cow.

1 Like

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Oharina(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commissioning of an existing country flag? It is finished.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by after4: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
sense no be your portion at all

360degreess:
To the guy that commented first....The wonderful projects that Mr President has been commissioning did you commend him?.. How can we be bothered if you don't commend this one? Anyway, your commendation doesn't matter at all.So keep wailing till 2023.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by olatade(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
tongue

Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Afamsi: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bubu and his brothers in the second pic
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Afamsi: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
I will not be surprise if I see this man wearing bra and panties picking nylon on the road
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Karlovych: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed Just take a look at the nonsense this useless govt is commissioning
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by gift2xl: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Let me reserve my comments.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Ladumaa: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Unbelievable!
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by tydi(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2021
It can never be taller than his lies.
They still owe China a huge debt , they should always remember that.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by bcomputer101: 3:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Whats the economy benefits?

Lori iro government
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by kambili999(f): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore.
I'm not shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Fasindo: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2021
T
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Fasindo: 5:58am On Jun 22, 2021
shocked

This is very impressive.

APC has achieved another great thing after sinking the entire Nigerian economy.

One thing about this gigantic tallest flag APC achievement is that it will reduce unemployment rate in Jigawa and environs by employing 2.5 million Jigawa youths.

What APC cannot do does not exist.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by Atiwaye: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Hope isn't too cost what's my business self.
Re: Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The minister also inspected Malam Alu Integrated Agro and Allied farm complex.

The complex housed a 50-metre-high pole, hoisting the Nigerian flag – the tallest flag pole in Nigeria and the second tallest in Africa.

Congratulations Nigerians! Buhari is working!
https://observerstimes.com/buharis-agricultural-revolution-yielding-fruits-lai-mohammed/

If you know the person that cursed Nigeria, please paste the address here
let us go to that person's house OR GRAVE and go beg the person.

this no be ordinary eye matter again oh

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria's (6) Lawyers Embarrassed Nigeria Gvt in Benin republic court / Simon Ekpa Is A Glorified Abubakar Shekau. / Gloria Okolie:IRT Collected N280k & Want 100k More To Free Her- Hawking Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.