Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Help On A Business Idea - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help On A Business Idea (347 Views)

Help On How To Send Neco Result To Wes / Check Out This Business Idea / What's The Role Of A Business Analyst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On A Business Idea by femmix112(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello guys I am an IT personnel with a lot of experience as an app developer, I have worked with several startups so I have gained some experience in tech startup so I have some savings which I will like to invest in a startup of mine tired of working for other people cus the stress is much but I'm a bit confused on a business idea I will like to add value to student Life or any business model that can solve real problems since I have some connect with amazing IT individuals. So I'm not afraid of solving problems. grin

Since buhari has said no work and I'm a student just tryna pave the way for my self.

Any advice will be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Help On A Business Idea by garmprint: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
femmix112:
Hello guys I am an IT personnel with a lot of experience as an app developer, I have worked with several startups so I have gained some experience in tech startup so I have some savings which I will like to invest in a startup of mine tired of working for other people cus the stress is much but I'm a bit confused on a business idea I will like to add value to student Life or any business model that can solve real problems since I have some connect with amazing IT individuals. So I'm not afraid of solving problems. grin

Since buhari has said no work and I'm a student just tryna pave the way for my self.

Any advice will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

MONETIZE YOUR KNOWLEDGE FIRST BY HOSTING TRAININGS, INTERNSHIPS ETC.
BE RECOGNIZED IN YOUR NICHE, NETWORK LIKE MAD.
FIND A WAY TO GET CERTIFICATION FOR THE COURSES.
BUILD YOUR OWN PRIVATE PRACTICE AND TEAM.

THATS THE BEST BET.

(1) (Reply)

Join A Group Of Lesson Teachers In Lekki, Making Huge Difference In Lives. / FINALLY UNCOVERED: The BEST Way To Make Money Online This Month / deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.