Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Make A Complan Of An Incident - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make A Complan Of An Incident (142 Views)

I will Pay to make a Post On Your Website No Backlink..... / For Suggestion Make A Site / Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Complan Of An Incident by Kennychi23: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning my name is kennedy pls am here to make a report about an happening i met a girl in oau university ile ife and we became close and her aim was my virtue and my semen and when she got that she started avoiding me and we went our seperate she did all she could do to spoil my name in the school feedind people thing even to my colleagues then month later she came with her alcultic members and families after they have planed to do what tgey want to do the families with the asistance of the olumuyiwa tunrayo families these families posses power inwhich they used to trouble my peace for 6 to 7 years they have been troubling my peace the families are using the medium to accuse me of things in my absence at the other side their daughter and her alcutic members her operating extracting invoking and possesing me they followed me to my parent house aquiring houses turmenting me possesing disgracing aquiring distroying me sir ma i have even reported to the police the only thing they repond was to ask and acuse me of been or asking me if i was a cultist they aquire powers to posses my mind and evry plans decision goal and aspiration they tell it to the pu lic expossing my naked ness physically to the public telling them thing that i only know inmy own privacy and there are many more to theae they manupuplate me invoking illness to me making people think that i am ill were as every one knows in visinity of what they want to do pls if you know or have come in contact with these person tell them to leave me along i belive i am not the first person these people have done these to people are not safe your children your brother or relatie i plead to you to pls help me nigeria and come to the case because the police government did not say any thing about it or making effortspls come into these pls any one can fall into a ditch and any one can meet a threat help me deal with these so that evry one sibling and people will be safe because these people will do any thing to get what they want pls peoplethe lady in plan red isoladipupo and the other is olumuyiwa pls if you know these people tell them ro leave kennedy alone

(1) (Reply)

We Are Auctioning This World Class Investment Script With License Key / Advanced Product Video Magento 2 Extension / What's The Best Premium Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.