Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Will Re-enact A Functional Water Scheme - Hon. Azuka Okwuosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Re-enact A Functional Water Scheme - Hon. Azuka Okwuosa (224 Views)

Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Re-enact A Functional Water Scheme - Hon. Azuka Okwuosa by Esoteri6(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2021
From the time of Chief M,I Okpara the south east had never lacked tap water and we came home after the civil war and still met pipe borne water, we were used to fetching water from the tap, we were taking our bath from the shower, there were even public pumps on the streets, but today there is no pipe borne water.

Enugu is still maintaining water to run from the taps though they don't have abundant natural water resources. Enugu relies on the far away Ajali river.

It is on record that Abuja has portable pipe borne water which is comparable to table water or bottled water as you may wish to refer to it, thanks to Usman Dam.

In Anambra, pipe borne water is like an illusion, whereas we have abundant natural water resources ie, The great Niger River, The Omanbala River, Ezu River and a lot more. Even the mmili onugbu that flows through Nimo to Abatete and finds it's way to Idemili then to river Niger.

Today we live by the rivers yet we wash our hands with spittle, we have water everywhere but there is no water to drink

These rivers can be harnessed to provide pipe born water to NdiAnambra.

As the race to Agu-Awka continues, of all the aspirants that justle for the seat of governor, only one aspirant has deemed it necessary to include the provision of water in his blue print he said

"As governor, I will harness the abundant water resources in Anambra state, purify it, pipe it and and re-enact the Anambra water scheme that will be functional and water shall flow to every doorstep"

His name is Hon. Sir Azuka Okwuosa, (a.k.a. Aziza Igbo) a core Igbo son who dwells amongst his people and knows the primary needs of Ndi Anambra. He is the man fit for the job

Re: I Will Re-enact A Functional Water Scheme - Hon. Azuka Okwuosa by limeta(f): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2021
I will i will I will
when they want votes .
After they get the votes they invite army to come shoot and kill you .

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Lauds Buhari Over University Of Science And Tech In Akwa Ibom State / Majority Of Lekki Toll Gate Victims Had Fractures, Machete Wounds, / Edozie Njoku Emerges Another APGA Flagbearer For Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.