Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Blessedness Of Being Careful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessedness Of Being Careful (144 Views)

The Blessedness Of Godly Mourning / The Blessedness Of Godliness / The Blessedness Of A Focus Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessedness Of Being Careful by jonatoye(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Blessedness of Being Careful

WORD FOR TODAY
Some experience in life can be avoided if a man will obey God's word and be very careful. Carefulness and watchfulness is a prerequisite for success in the battle of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"One who is wise is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool is reckless and careless." (Proverbs 14:16 ESV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God did not design man to engage in all battle of life. Some life's battle can be avoided by carefully yielding oneself to God's word through the Holy Spirit. Several great men have fallen not because they lack strength or even God's support but because they were not watchful and careful. Prayer becomes effective when a man prays with absolute watchfulness and carefulness.

Be careful of what you say and those you tell sensitive things about your life. Be careful of who you make your friends and associate with, what you eat and where you choose to go. Jesus was careful and didn't give himself to men. Most enemy will not come to you as one but as a friend. The life of many people is in good condition until they met someone who made it complicated. Don't be too overconfident with life; be careful as you allow God to lead you in the journey of destiny!!!

+ Are you watchful and careful?

Lord! I receive the grace to be watchful and careful in the journey of destiny in Jesus name. Amen.

Emphasis:
Recklessness and carelessness in the life of a man is a sign of foolishness, being careful is regarded as wisdom and a way to avoid evil!!!

Have a Superb Tuesday!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blessedness Of Being Careful by udumosam23(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2021
I'm so blessed by this admonition. Pls keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Blessedness Of Being Careful by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2021
udumosam23:
I'm so blessed by this admonition. Pls keep it up.
I and brethren that I share this with are always blessed daily

(1) (Reply)

Lemon Squeeze / Pray With Evang Dr Kerry Joel GF / Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.