Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

No Sales On Whatsapp??? Make X5 Sales With Whatsapp 2 E-com Course - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / No Sales On Whatsapp??? Make X5 Sales With Whatsapp 2 E-com Course (159 Views)

Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How / List Of E-com And Drop Shipping Facebook Ads Mastery Courses For Sale 2k Each / No Sales? Low Sales With Your Ecommerce/mini Importation Business? READ THIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sales On Whatsapp??? Make X5 Sales With Whatsapp 2 E-com Course by Alexanderzito(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2021
I'm laughing at the people who heard there is money in whatsapp marketing and are busy bombarding their WhatsApp contacts who are mostly broke people with all sort of offers.

� This was my female friend some months ago.....
✓ she sells perfumes and all she does was post pictures of her products on WhatsApp everyday to the same contacts she had.
✓ Even when she upload 20 or more product pictures to her status everyday, instead of getting sales, her view rate drops everyday
✓ She send broadcasts to her contact list, nobody responds, nobody buys. Some have even blocked her.
✓ She always have to beg contacts to patronize her business before some just buy as a support for her business.

The only way she start selling out massively on WhatsApp is having a large traffic of her target audience on her subscribers list and she made that happen in 4 easy steps with the "WhatsApp to eCom Course".... Now ,she makes x5 of what she makes after applying the e-commerce WhatsApp training

In WhatsApp to eCom, I will show you exactly how to convert your WhatsApp to a busy E-commerce store that makes sales every single day in 4 easy step!

If you want to double your sales on WhatsApp, send me a DM - 08130725145

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Effective 100% Musquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Graphics Designing / Itune Card & Google Play Card $25,$50,$100 Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.