Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Bbnaija 2021: Nigerians React To Row Between Vee And Tolanibaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: Nigerians React To Row Between Vee And Tolanibaj (793 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / Demmie Vee And Philkeyz Join Kizz Daniel's Flyboy INC / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija 2021: Nigerians React To Row Between Vee And Tolanibaj by tonyluyi1985: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
This year’s reunion is getting more interesting by the day. Vee and TolaniBaj had a huge row with them using unprintable words on each other. TolaniBaj then threw a pillow at Vee in a fit of rage.
Some Nigerians reacted to it and their reactions were:
@kofoworola_aa – Tolani Baj: I’m a bad bitch, I’m a princess. You don’t know who Tbaj is
Vee: You tried to pull a move on my man and you say you are not desperate. That’s desperation.
Vee 100 – 0 Tolani Baj
@glitzy_cynthia – In all of this i am more concerned as to why Kiddwaya tagged Vee and Tolani baj to a tweet after watching them go back and forth like this? Why
@ItsAnyaGrace – Vee handled Tolani Baj like a PRO….such poise, elegance, and Poise 10/10 for vee abeg
@MataHariNIG – From today’s episode of #BBNaijaReunion we can deduce dat
1. Neo and vee are beautifully happy together
2. Tolani baj and vee are not and can never be friends
3. Prince was a hot cake
4. Kidwayya was so bored he kept dozing, oga just want to party
ADVERTISEMENT
@Hunclestew – Omo see couple goals. Vee and Neo gather panelbeat Tolanibaj. It was a fair fight
@justfeyi – Vee flogged Tolanibaj and still maintained beauty
@Weezdombrain – So Lucy placed that pillow for TBaj to throw at Vee and still held Neo from clearing TolaniBaj. Lucy Lucy Lucy How many times did I call you. Meanwhile, TBaj is low key pained Abeg #BBNaijaReunion
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/22/bbnaija-2021-nigerians-react-to-row-between-vee-and-tolanibaj/
Re: Bbnaija 2021: Nigerians React To Row Between Vee And Tolanibaj by MrDigitalVentur: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi,

We Are Available For All Your Digital Marketing Services:

1. Blog/Website Creation

2. Facebook Ads

3. Graphic Design

4. Video Ads

5. Page Management

Contact MrDigitalVentures Today

5 Slay Queens That Killed Themselves With Butt Implants (VIDEO) / "My Own Fans Na To Dey Beg Me Money Morning Till Night"- Actor Yul Edochie / Bbnaija2021: Saga And Nini Dares Big Brother To Do His Worst