Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Live On Comfortable Commission. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live On Comfortable Commission. (561 Views)

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live On Comfortable Commission. by highoctane: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Living on commission don't need be a full time job, working from 9-5pm.
The fact remains that many persons don't use their mouth when lucrative business opportunities comes their way. Our mouth never stops speaking, you will agree with me that some of when we are asleep talk now and then.
Now grab the opportunity to earn from #1- a million just use your mouth . I will teach you how.
I once made over #300K from an estate contractor who isn't aware how to source bulk cement, as he was contemplating how to go about it, I quickly offer the solution, that I have a link at Ibeto cement which I had, I told him to give an hour to get my source, the rest is profit, for just a #1000 expenses. Use Your Mouth, Be Mentally Active.
See my signature

Re: Live On Comfortable Commission. by MrDigitalVentur: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi,

We Are Available For All Your Digital Marketing Services:

1. Blog/Website Creation

2. Facebook Ads

3. Graphic Design

4. Video Ads

5. Page Management

Contact MrDigitalVentures Today
Re: Live On Comfortable Commission. by highoctane: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
This i have found in Nairaland, the fear of working hard do not exist among many users, it seems many are concerned of having food in their stomach, 10 or 50 mb to post irrelevant things or reply to posts that will not improve their mental structure, that's commendable, in one ibo proverb, it says Ego kirikiri a da egbo nkpa, that translates, small small money can never solve a problem.

Be it known to many here in Nairaland that Aliko Dangote is still a commision agent, Leo Stan Ekeh, Femi Otedola , Obasanjo, Otedeko are still commission agents, there are many thing we buy in Nigeria they receive 1kobo there,one naira there, two naira there.We still dream to be like them, not knowing they built their financial foundation by audacity upon audacity, drive to succeed, the drive to grab power, drive to capture whole.

65 views of this thread non has requested for information, on how to get started.

Grab some bones, i convert missed calls into business opportunities email to info@greenifysolar.com.ng
Re: Live On Comfortable Commission. by Pleasantness(f): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
How do I get started?
Re: Live On Comfortable Commission. by VTJN(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2021
highoctane:
Living on commission don't need be a full time job, working from 9-5pm.
The fact remains that many persons don't use their mouth when lucrative business opportunities comes their way. Our mouth never stops speaking, you will agree with me that some of when we are asleep talk now and then.
Now grab the opportunity to earn from #1- a million just use your mouth . I will teach you how.
I once made over #300K from an estate contractor who isn't aware how to source bulk cement, as he was contemplating how to go about it, I quickly offer the solution, that I have a link at Ibeto cement which I had, I told him to give an hour to get my source, the rest is profit, for just a #1000 expenses. Use Your Mouth, Be Mentally Active.
See my signature
how do i come in please?
Re: Live On Comfortable Commission. by highoctane: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2021
VTJN:
how do i come in please?

Send a one line " I am in" email to
Your must be at least 18 years old,
info@greenifysolar.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Are You An African? Apply For African Union Digital And Innovation Fellowship / Urgent Vacancy / Get Paid To Watch Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.