Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Learn Crypto And Change Your Life - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn Crypto And Change Your Life (630 Views)

Want To Master The Game Of Money Making And Change Your Personal Economy? / Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service / Change Your Bedsheet With As Little As N2500 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
The crypto space has been evolving over the years. It all started in 2009 however in the early stage very few people took it serious. It was mainly for the computer geek who simply played around with the technology. To know how unserious people took it a guy had to order pizza in the US with 10000btc. That same guy would have been a billionaire in today's world. But that's a story for another day as history itself is filled with men who have given up opportunities of great wealth either because the opportunities presented itself in a very unusual form or simply because they were too scared of the risk involved. But there is always another oppurtunity around the corner and all that is required of you is to take due diligence to find out more about it.
The world has seen various phases
From the industrial era which gave rise to the likes of Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller's to the software/internet age which gave rise to people like Bill Gates, which was also the foundation of e-commerce giving rise to people like Jack ma and Jeff Bezos. We are in a revolutionary financial phase where he steps you take now will either make you look back and smile or be like those people who were outlined to be part of a movement to were too scared to take the first step. Crypto is the way and you know why because the market is the entire human race of course not every corner of the globe has internet coverage. But like every other good business there is always room for expansion and with crypto the possibility is almost endless with more uses of the technology coming up everyday just like the internet where ppl only taught it would be used for sending messages but now it's used in data storage, e commerce, seamless operations in the office enviroment and automation. And even remote job. If you want to learn more and get exposed to the present opportunities that abound in crypto to change your finances forever slide into my dm .. it's free now. Cos I see it as a way of helping fellow Nigerians. I will expose what has been hidden by those young chaps who keep balling everyday but you think its fraud..no it's not. They just know something you dont...cant say everything here. Take the first step..you will learn crypto in general, how to gain in the short, medium and long term.
If you are interested in what's hot in the crypto space now join forsage busd. With little effort you will smile. Slide into my dm to know more
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Classes has been great so far...with student eager to learn..we continue 7pm today will stop accepting new students on the 27th of June 2021.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Meanwhile if you want to join the crypto trend while you learn at the sametime I have a number of things that might interest you
1) forsage busd
2) bagging shitcoins with potential if you can hold for medium/long term as they have been carefully studied with well structured timelines. It's not a financial advise(NFA) but can earn you some cool cash provided you join early cos late comers often pay a higher price with small profits if any at all
If you are interested with as low as 1000-3000k you can bag a sizeable amount all you need is a trust wallet and slide into my Dm . If you have other questions you can message me.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Good morning my people today is another day...dont be left behind.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Good morning my people. Its remaining 2 more day(27/6/21) s before I stop accepting new students for the free crypto class currently running which started 3 days ago. Starts by 7pm and lasts 30-40mins max. Avail yourself if this opportunity because you might not see it again. Alot of ppl have taken the first step. While some will just come to my dm and say Hi. Know what you want that's the first step.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning my people..it was a wonderful experience last week as we studied the things people wont tell you in the crypto world that is making them smile evryday and guess what, it was a free class. They paid nothing and gained alot.I stopped accepting new student on the 27/6/2021 and my students have gone ahead to set themselves up through my guidance. In the coming months to years they wont be recognized by their peers cos they were smart enough to recognise value and choose to be a part of it..I have also chosen to give them realtime update on latest shitcoins with potential when the are released and when the time is right to sell to gain the max profit.
The world of blockchain is an evolving one and what most people know about this technology is the crypto(finance pt) meanwhile, it actually can be used in virtually every sector of the economy(banking,ecommerce,EVs, Cyber security firms,Agriculture, Commerce etc) and with full adoption of this technology it's going to give rise to a number of wealthy individuals far richer than what the world has ever seen. And you know what those same guys at the top are the ones positioning themselves for the reward in this technology.
As we gradually round up the class With today's class on,NFT( non fungible token) and its potentials. It's going to be another time of breathtaking exposure.
And for the potential shitcoins that can fetch you some cool cash if you can hodl. You can still come to my dm
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by VlamesIffect(f): 5:26am On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
How una dey my people..dont be left behind.. get you shitcoins while it's still hot. No go dey look while others they position themselves for reward. Contact me for your shitcoins with potentials..
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello my people...the world of crypto has changed many people lives...dont be left out..some of the shitcoins I recommended and sold to my students have been doing so well.join the train before the oppurtunity pass you by. To get your shitcoins they can fetch you cool cash just by holding contact me .
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello my people...hope you are doing great...its never too late to hop in the train many people have benefited and are still benefitting just within the space of one week many people made their first million naira in crypto from babydoge alone...I sold it to them and informed them when it was time to get out..for your shitcoins that can fetch you cool cash just dm me...dont be left out.
For pitbull
Babydoge
Safemoon cash
Little rabbit
Moon pirate
And other trending shitcoins that you should have in your portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by dinotech12345(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 3:08am On Jul 21, 2021
For your shitcoins with potentials it's not too late to get in. Now is the best time. Just slide into my dm.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by dinotech12345(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
juniorstar:
The crypto space has been evolving over the years. It all started in 2009 however in the early stage very few people took it serious. It was mainly for the computer geek who simply played around with the technology. To know how unserious people took it a guy had to order pizza in the US with 10000btc. That same guy would have been a billionaire in today's world. But that's a story for another day as history itself is filled with men who have given up opportunities of great wealth either because the opportunities presented itself in a very unusual form or simply because they were too scared of the risk involved. But there is always another oppurtunity around the corner and all that is required of you is to take due diligence to find out more about it.
The world has seen various phases
From the industrial era which gave rise to the likes of Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller's to the software/internet age which gave rise to people like Bill Gates, which was also the foundation of e-commerce giving rise to people like Jack ma and Jeff Bezos. We are in a revolutionary financial phase where the steps you take now will either make you look back and smile or be like those people who were outlined to be part of a movement to were too scared to take the first step. Crypto is the way and you know why because the market is the entire human race of course not every corner of the globe has internet coverage. But like every other good business, there is always room for expansion and with crypto, the possibility is almost endless with more uses of the technology coming up every day just like the internet where ppl only taught it would be used for sending messages but now it's used in data storage, e-commerce, seamless operations in the office environment and automation. And even remote jobs. If you want to learn more and get exposed to the present opportunities that abound in crypto to change your finances forever slide into my free course>>>>> https://investorblak.com/telegramwebinar... it's free now. Cos I see it as a way of helping fellow Nigerians. I will expose what has been hidden by those young chaps who keep balling every day but you think it's fraud..no it's not. They just know something you don't...can't say everything here. Take the first step..you will learn crypto in general, how to gain in the short, medium, and long term.
If you are interested in what's hot in the crypto space now join forsage busd. With little effort, you will smile. Slide into my dm to know more
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello my people keep the messages coming dont dull yourself on this. For your shitcoins with potential message me and get yours now. And if you want private tutorials on how to earn from crypto I dey. The market in warming up and dont be left behind.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Time they say waits for no man..the winter is almost over. Person wey get ear make imm hear Learn crypto and change your life..invest in crypto and change your life.blockchain and its diverse opportunities is here to stay. In 5-10year many of these so called shit coins wont be shitcoins of course many wont make it but the few that would would give you a shot at the good life. All they need is just to have a use case and boom potential for growth is exponential. For your shit coins with potential contact me, if you want to learn more about forsage contact me, if you want to learn crypto trading contact me. I wont always be around to do this.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Over a month ago. I was moved to sensitize those who were willing to take action to get in the world of crypto while it's still in its growth phase with unlimited opportunities. But guess what's many would allow this phase pass them bye, it's not a curse, it's just how life is as few will take action many will be lookers. only to start telling stories years later that it was in year so and so this particular coin was issued if only I had grabbed the oppurtunity then. Over a month ago I organised free crypto classes at intervals to teach willing student on hidden things nobody will ever tell you about crypto. Like legendary investor Warren Buffett's says "be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy" this is the psychology that drives the crypto market. People who fail to apply this principle are those who keep on repeating the same error. The world of Shitcoins is like being an inside trader in the stock market, while in this case scenario it's entirely legal. There are lots of shitcoins with great potential that can change your life forever. They wont make you rich overnight but will fetch you a pretty good sum of douh and they are pretty cheap presently. Just buy and hodl them. It's like investing in your financial future. For the purchase of Shitcoins that have been properly researched contact me and if you want a private class on crypto trading you can also contact me.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Hello guys the time when those who started mining pi would be rewarded is closer than we expected. For those who are yet to download the app from playstore do so now cos as it stands now the community is seriously debating whether to stop the mining or continue for the greater good of everyone . Many people missed bitcoins in its early stage many other also missed ethereum, Zugacoins nko..but am telling you not to miss pi and for those mining it don't relent keep visiting the app for few seconds each day. When the mainnet is set and it becomes fully operational your would smile..mark this post and don't say you weren't told. A pi coin could go as low as 5 dollars it could be as high as 15dollars even more and some people already have 3000pi in their wallet some even more do the math for more info you can visit my dm
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 2:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello guy let me give you heads up on this. do you know some group of investors are already buying people's mined pi..with legal documents to back it up. Some have already sold their 1000pi for 250,000 naira.. others have sold their 7000pi for 5million naira and you have phone and are on WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook, Tiktok, snap chat, instagram, only fans and you neva begin mine pi..inflation neva begin worry you. Bubu 2.0 dey come, hakunama sapa still dey do press up. Just go playstore download pi network.

Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
And you are still sleeping..continue dulling!!!
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Are you still sleeping or I should mind my business. Join the pi network. Download the pi app and and start mining your way away from BUHANOMICS..
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
juniorstar:
Meanwhile if you want to join the crypto trend while you learn at the sametime I have a number of things that might interest you
1) forsage busd
2) bagging shitcoins with potential if you can hold for medium/long term as they have been carefully studied with well structured timelines. It's not a financial advise(NFA) but can earn you some cool cash provided you join early cos late comers often pay a higher price with small profits if any at all
If you are interested with as low as 1000-3000k you can bag a sizeable amount all you need is a trust wallet and slide into my Dm. 07054504442. If you have other questions you can message me.

Assuming someone buys some shitcoins from you, how will you transfer them to his Trust wallet?
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Assuming someone buys some shitcoins from you, how will you transfer them to his Trust wallet?
He sends the wallet address by copying and pasting after which he sends it to my WhatsApp. I wl send the coin it's that simple. For more info slide in my dm.
Re: Learn Crypto And Change Your Life by juniorstar(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Its a brand new year guys with numerous possibilities. In this new year learn to be intentional take steps that will lead you to the next level..it might be little steps but make sure you keep moving learn that skill you have always wanted to learn, read that book you have always being postponing, pay your parents that visit cause they wont always be around, drop that bad habit that you know is killing you but you just cant, network with people who you know can sharpen your rough edges, learn to do good to people cause you never know who your helper would be in your time of needs, take time out to reason the happenings in your immediate enviroment and world at large and how your quality of life will be affected and you will be amazed at how your mind will begin to be put to work. Coming out with brilliant solutions that will even make you mavel. Key skills you should work on this year is how to network, how to multitask, how to cope with unpleasant situations and weather through the storms of this life because they would present themselves in different forms and above all else understand your self and be true to yourself happy new year guys.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Tutorial Package For Sale / Forex Learning Has Never Been This Comprehensive And Still,cheap! / Blackberry 8100 Pearl & Blackberry 8700 New (quicksale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.