Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp (1463 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (2) (3) (4)

I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Hi I was posted to kaduna to serve ,I went to camp thinking I would relocate ,but now the relocation is not working...I plan on not going back ,I don’t want to serve again ,so I am thinking if I wait for after 5years ( I am 25 now) I already have A good paying job now
Will I be giving exemption letter?? Or me going to camp in the first place has spoiled it?
And if I am giving exemption letter,will I be given nysc certificate?
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Conner44: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
if you have already presented yourself at the camp, registered, collected khaki and lined up for parade and food then you are now a full white fowl and government owns you for the next 12 months.

absconding or desertion is a criminal offence and you will serve your remaining service duration in a maximum security prison once apprehended.

better wait for your ppa posting and speak with your *** officer for 'ghosting' proceedures

Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:
if you have already presented yourself at the camp, registered, collected khaki and lined up for parade and food then you are now a full white fowl and government owns you for the next 12 months.

absconding or desertion is a criminal offence and you will serve your remaining service duration in a maximum security prison once apprehended.

better wait for your ppa posting and speak with your *** officer for 'ghosting' proceedures
But remobilization is allowed now
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Conner44: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Marks112:

But remobilization is allowed now

remobilization is not exemption.

there is a huge difference between those two words as relates to nysc
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Conner44:

remobilization is not exemption.

there is a huge difference between those two words as relates to nysc
You don’t get what I’m saying
No one is jailing anyone for absconding o ,you just remobilize and they will decide if they will allow you back .no let anyone bobo you,if you have collected their money you will return it ,except the one you collected in camp
Now what I want to know is if I remobilize after 5years will be 30years then which is the age limit,will they still force me to serve or gimme exemption letter ??

You don’t even know nothing sef
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by gumaveddy(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Marks112:
Hi I was posted to kaduna to serve ,I went to camp thinking I would relocate ,but now the relocation is not working...I plan on not going back ,I don’t want to serve again ,so I am thinking if I wait for after 5years ( I am 25 now) I already have A good paying job now
Will I be giving exemption letter?? Or me going to camp in the first place has spoiled it?
I'm planning to camp and serve in Kaduna but don't know the procedures to follow help a brother
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2021
gumaveddy:
I'm planning to camp and serve in Kaduna but don't know the procedures to follow help a brother
Like you want kaduna??��
If only nysc can let people exchange
I didn’t do anything was just posted there,most people in the west are posted to north
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by gumaveddy(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Marks112:

Like you want kaduna??��
If only nysc can let people exchange
I didn’t do anything was just posted there,most people in the west are posted to north
reason is that, I'm working here in Kaduna
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by razorbuzor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get 100k accommodation in rivers state self con
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by VTJN(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Marks112:
yes you can get exemption provided you've got state code, i can help with that. But it cost a mountain.
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by eki2000(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2021
You have preceeded no turning away
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
VTJN:
yes you can get exemption provided you've got state code, i can help with that. But it cost a mountain.
Can I get your number?
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by VTJN(m): 5:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Marks112:

Can I get your number?
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Hamza05(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2021
We are in the same shoes. I can't go back to Enugu with the insecurity issues in the country right now. I guess your relocation was cancelled too. And how does demobilisation work?
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Angelacruz: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pls how do d ghost nysc?but still receiving payment?
Conner44:

Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
Pls how do d ghost nysc?but still receiving payment?
You will have to be going back to your deployed state every month for clearance
You just gonna reason with your lgi
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Angelacruz: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do i have to pay dem?
Marks112:

You will have to be going back to your deployed state every month for clearance
You just gonna reason with your lgi
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Marks112: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
Do i have to pay dem?
Yeah monthly
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Angelacruz: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Tanks
Marks112:
Yeah monthly
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Hardheolar(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Hamza05:
We are in the same shoes. I can't go back to Enugu with the insecurity issues in the country right now. I guess your relocation was cancelled too. And how does demobilisation work?
Currently in same shoe. Camped in Akwa Ibom but not sure I will be going back. If you find a solution abeg quote me.
cc Marks112
Re: I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp by Lordbravo11(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
I served for three months and then deferred to join the armed forces.
It has been 3 years since i graduated .

please how do i apply for exemption letter?

Youth Corpers:killed/burnt In Ne/nw, Bombed In Nc, Raped In Sw & Duped In Se, Eaten In Ss. / Nysc Mobilzation Time Table For 2012 Batch 'c.' / Nysc Relocation Approval