Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition (176 Views)

Festus Keyamo Attacks Vanguard Newspaper Over Poor Headline "Bad Journalism" / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by infoxpress(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Nigerian mobile police officer serving in Yobe state moved to tears as he complains bitterly about their poor working condition.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQaoTgvglla/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BnoNR7UAMU
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

According to the officer he receives N63, 000 as his salary and that since he was transfered to Yobe to fight the insurgents, himself and his colleagues have not received any allowance.

Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by psalmuel76(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2021
grin that's buhari for you.... let's enjoy the change you voted for together.....
Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by Conner44: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2021
zoo police are really suffering in silence. no wonder they take their frustrations out on the helpless innocent masses they are meant to secure.

if the leopard becomes lame,
both the antelope and the grasscutter will come to demand debts from him
Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by triple996(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Ipob rodents news
See Dem mastubating above me.
Esn are going extinct bt it's yobe datz ur problem .
Go and help ESN win d war instead
Rodents!!! cheesy
Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by donbachi(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Remain there..come south na,u begin abuse privileges.
Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by Kondomatic(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2021
His business.

If the youths stage protest now nah his type our oppressors go use deal with the protesters.

Obey or resign, I don't care.
Re: Police Officer Serving In Yobe Cries Out Over Poor Working Condition by Agricaddict(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
psalmuel76:
grin that's buhari for you.... let's enjoy the change you voted for together.....

Don't be stupid, I can imagine you hold Buhari responsible for the way your parents failed you, just about every thread, Buhari is to blame for it.

What was the situation like before Buhari came into power? What is happening in the Buhari era that was not happening in Jonathan's?

Nepotism
Corruption
Bad economy
Insecurity
Injustice

Name it

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Failure. / Nigeria, 37 Others Approve Establishment Of Afcfta / I Lure Girls On IG To Sleep With Me And Then Blackmail Them With Nudes -man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.