Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Florahomesgc Property Verification And Title/document Perfection In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Florahomesgc Property Verification And Title/document Perfection In Nigeria (297 Views)

What Is KYC (verification) And Why Do You Need To Pass It? / Roles Of Different Professionals In Property Verification / The least property title document a land in Ibeju lekki must possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Florahomesgc Property Verification And Title/document Perfection In Nigeria by FloraHomesGC: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2021
I was just 10 when my Father passed on. My mother, who was a very hard-working woman, did all her best to make sure we all had the best education with the support of my maternal grandma. None of my father’s family gave us any support.

As a child I missed my father so much, I remember that during one of my outings with him, we visited a large expanse of land and he said to me “Son this is your inheritance, this land belongs to you and your sibling”.

I once asked my mother about it and she said my Uncle Akanji had sold my father’s land. I was extremely angry within me but there was nothing I could do.

Another 20years later, we were arranging the house after my mother passed on, we found a document that says that a piece of land was allocated to my father. We hired a researcher to help us find out all there is to know about the land.

After we got the report, it was still obvious that we can get the land back if we fight for it. So we filed a court case against my Uncle and we won. The land was given to me and my siblings, the court also had to revoke the C of O of those that bought land from my Uncle, and they have also filed a court case against my Uncle for defrauding them. I hope they win.

Root research is part of property verification.
Don’t buy stolen land!

Engage FloraHomesGC for your Property Verification

Click the link in the bio and select VERIFICATION SERVICE or send us a message to get started!

Follow @FloraHomesGC for more updates on property verification, title perfection, and futuristic mouth-watering real estate investment deals anywhere within Nigeria.

FloraHomes Global Consult Ltd.
Property Verification and Real Estate Investment Company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We work across every State.

#realestate #land #florahomesgc #homes #verification #valuation #ikoyi #abuja #investment #documentation #investing #property #lagos #building #landinvestment #forsale #landedproperty #lifestyle #surveying #nigeria #naija #ibejulekki #portharcourt #design #building #luxury #urban #florahomes #wealth #architecture

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Safemooncash And Thank Me Later / Ladies only: Now you can learn this too! / Investment Or Rollover 1.3 Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.