Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him (860 Views)

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / Men Kill Taxi Driver In Rivers, Bury Him In A Bush After Boarding His Car / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by BigShishi(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2021
A driver records moment lady refused to pay him for his services after arriving at her destination and almost assaulted him while asking for his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxpPtKXq74
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by phrancys001(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by johnkey: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
He should get a pepper spray for situations like this.. 2 seconds everywhere go burst
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by slimmo1212: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Madam pay now

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by 2shaw: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abegi all these 200 level unilag students or highest 300level coded okpo dem. Abegi. Dey do mini mini warnah for there. He for tear her better slap,make she no pay. Your papa na dis yet your papa nor get driver wey go drop u. Poor kids from ghetto bred community na so dem dey behave.Stupid idiot okpo dem. Dem godey form big gal okpo. Shame on u bich
I have met her type severally. Na mouth dem get.
No level

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Karemarealty288(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Idiot girl.....no shishi with her oooo
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by tunjiajayi: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mosquito biitch
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
I watched the video and I was saddened.

She didn’t pay, started walking away, the man followed her and touched her to get her attention. She turns around to fight him claiming harassment. The new word she learnt or what?

That voice I heard wasn’t that of a young man. That is an elderly man. He was still scared and in shock. Yet the foolish girl had the effrontery to want to slap him? Someone’s father? Who raised these girls?

I saw social media users that were determined to find the girl and bring her to book. Very useless tiny thing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
The other lady there asking the man why he is recording the event is also mad. If it were her father is that what she would ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Flamees(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Teeboy15(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
She dey form but she no get money. Lol.
Why she no try am with bus conductor?
Don't be surprised say na from man house she dey come from like that. After I don enter O free of charge. Broke leech

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by iamyemiakins(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
johnkey:
[s]He should get a pepper spray for situations like this.. 2 seconds everywhere go burst[/s]
Wetin you smoke before you type this.

Pepper spray ontop person wey one slap go reset her brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wen dem start to collect prick and urgent 2k na so dem go dey behave.
See as E be like tambolo.

I no blame am Sha.
I blame all these agbaya men wey dey give all these lekeleke moral
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Dalil8: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
The female is Jezebel.

Stupid bitch! The driver for raise alarm make dem beat her to pulp.

undecided

Lalasticlala shoot am go fp b4 we para for u
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Kondomatic(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
That's their way. It's possible that she spent the night in a man's house and after being fvcked left, right and centre, dude refused to keep his end of the bargain.

She left the house with anger and was looking for who to pour the aggression on, else why would somebody twice her age carry her on a Monday morning and she will refuse to pay, still attacked him because he asked for his money.

I don't know what the world is turning into, and the man sef was recording nonstop instead of grabbing the tiny thing when she returned, turn her upside down and shake her until money falls out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by amuwo1980: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
phrancys001:
Spoilt child
Simple , self entitled tiny ass
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by daveP(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Respect is no more in the Wind. Its inching closer to the milky way galaxy. That girl needs be taught some serious lessons. He should sue. That's definitely an elderly man talking. She wants to say he harassed her and he is the one videoing?
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Huntsmann: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
pocohantas:
I watched the video and I was saddened.

She didn’t pay, started walking away, the man followed her and touched her to get her attention. She turns around to fight him claiming harassment. The new word she learnt or what?

That voice I heard wasn’t that of a young man. That is an elderly man. He was still scared and in shock. Yet the foolish girl had the effrontery to want to slap him? Someone’s father? Who raised these girls?

I saw social media users that were determined to find the girl and bring her to book. Very useless tiny thing.
Assuming that mannerless beech did same to me ehn, her face go red because of all manners of slap wey I go give her
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kondomatic:
That's their way. It's possible that she spent the night in a man's house and after being fvcked left, right and centre, dude refused to keep his end of the bargain.

She left the house with anger and was looking for who to pour the aggression on, else why would somebody twice her age carry her on a Monday morning and she will refuse to pay, still attacked him because he asked for his money.

I don't know what the world is turning into, and the man sef was recording nonstop instead of grabbing the tiny thing when she returned, turn her upside down and shake her until money falls out.

Hmm you kinda have a point there. She left Banana Island, It might have been that she went for a runs night out & she didn't get compensated enough.
Re: Taxi Driver Records Moment Lady Refused To Pay & Almost Assaulted Him by iExplore(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Everyone needs to have a smartphone with a good camera. That's the only evidence this days. This man may be old but very smart and current. He's well aware of our today's world.

Thank God for social media

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fsars Is Back Again / 3-year-old Pupil Left Badly Bruised After She Was Flogged By Teacher [photos] / Man 37, Arrested For Luring Girl, 14, Into S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.