Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Youth Let Me Cut Some Soap For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Youth Let Me Cut Some Soap For You (183 Views)

Appeal To The Youth Let's Advocate For Peace / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Let Me Cut Some Soap For You by Techibytes: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2021
How to make steady passive income Online

Yes I promise to cut Soap for everyone who is currently reading this now.

I'm about to show you online money ritual tips. Yes if you read this tips that has freed so many youth from the shackles of poverty and unemployment and 9 to 5 job.

Have you heard about people who make money while sleeping, the passive income? I know a friend who told me not so long ago that before he wakes up in the morning, he should have received an alert of money paid into his account.

He said, Even if he doesn’t do anything for the rest of the month, he will continue to make steady passive income online monthly.

This confidence draws my attention to sharing more light on how you can successfully make passive income online. Suppose you are a fresh graduate still looking for a job and live in the part of the world where the unemployment rate is at its highest. Or you are just looking for additional means of making extra income without necessarily having to quit your current job; maybe you’re just making plans for your retirement, then this article is right for you.

https://techibytes.com/how-to-make-steady-passive-income-in-nigeria-2021/
Re: Nigerian Youth Let Me Cut Some Soap For You by Kushitloud: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Does it required capital to start up this business
Re: Nigerian Youth Let Me Cut Some Soap For You by Techibytes: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Many of the things listed there only requires your phone and data. Nothing much

(1) (Reply)

EURO 2020: Portugal Vs Belgium (Live Updates) - (0 - 0) / Pet For Sale / Nothing Is Impossible In Life That's For Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.