Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Can Money Really Grow On Trees? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Money Really Grow On Trees? (528 Views)

Money Does Actually Grow On Trees. / Do You Think Money Grows On Trees??? / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by Suntwist: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Remember that popular slogan - "Money indeed grows on trees"?

YES, you can make millions on Cashew-Cassava farming in Ogbomoso this season! Nigeria takes the 6th place in cashew nut production in the world at the moment, and Nigerians make fortunes on cashew export every year. How cool is that?

Ogbomoso is the home of best quality cashew, which has endeared the heart of importing countries all around the world. With just #350,000 per acre we can help you set up your Cashew-Cassava farm. This is a long term prolific investment, don't sleep on it. Click the link below to get started;
https://suntwist.com.ng/cashew-cassava-farm-set-up/
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by viyon02: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Of course yes, take for example, yesterday i sold just 80 pices of coconut and I got #11700.
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
viyon02:
Of course yes, take for example, yesterday i sold just 80 pices of coconut and I got #11700.
No be juju be dat ?
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by viyon02: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

No be juju be dat ?
Hahahahahahaha you are not serious, if you can have just 50 trees of coconut, and you have the right species my brother, I bet, you will have #500,000 every three month.
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2021
viyon02:
Hahahahahahaha you are not serious, if you can have just 50 trees of coconut, and you have the right species my brother, I bet, you will have #500,000 every three month.
Adonbilivit.... I thought coconut takes years to mature for production
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by viyon02: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

Adonbilivit.... I thought coconut takes years to mature for production
yes maximum of five years, but we high breed that mature within three years, l tell you bro. Coconut spine money like gold. Patience is our problem, all you need do is to get a nice land, and get the right breed to plant and then monitor your crops.
Re: Can Money Really Grow On Trees? by soko81(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Will you set it up on my acre or on your acre of land.

What are your charges?

Suntwist:
Remember that popular slogan - "Money indeed grows on trees"?

YES, you can make millions on Cashew-Cassava farming in Ogbomoso this season! Nigeria takes the 6th place in cashew nut production in the world at the moment, and Nigerians make fortunes on cashew export every year. How cool is that?

Ogbomoso is the home of best quality cashew, which has endeared the heart of importing countries all around the world. With just #350,000 per acre we can help you set up your Cashew-Cassava farm. This is a long term prolific investment, don't sleep on it. Click the link below to get started;
https://suntwist.com.ng/cashew-cassava-farm-set-up/

(1) (Reply)

Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail / Bulk Processed Chicken / Rabbit Urine Required In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.