Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Make Passive Income Selling Information Products - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Passive Income Selling Information Products (215 Views)

How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria / Make Massive Income Selling Information Product / How To Make 150k Monthly From Selling Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Passive Income Selling Information Products by DeInfotrader: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
P.S : Nairaland is an amazing platform to be informed but to be well informed..

I mean if you really want to bridge the information and knowledge gap between you and a lot of people out there..

You have to develop the habit of paying for the courses that's worth it..

You will get to learn a lot in paid courses and if you are not getting what you wanted..

You can easily request for a refund..

Most courses have refund policies these days..

The real truth that will bring you a break through might be that one course you have been deliberating on..

Keep Learning.. Keep growing..

The under listed are course outline of the June session in one of our Internet Marketing Courses..

Join us today and Invest in yourself..

That's the best Investment..

N5,000 is a tiny investment if you really understand that your progress in life depends on you.

If you are interested...

Drop your whatsapp number so my support can reach out to you..

Or message me directly on this WhatsApp number 09036112612

*❇️ *EXCUSE ME YOUR BUSINESS MAY FAIL*

❇️ *INTRODUCTION TO SHORT REPORT CASH PORTFOLIO*

❇️ *HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHORT REPORT MARKET*

❇️ *HOW TO RESEARCH.. CREATE.. FORMAT AND PRODUCE YOUR HIGH VALUED SHORT REPORTS.*

❇️ *HOW TO CREATE YOUR SHORT REPORT CONTENT* .

❇️ *HOW TO PACKAGE AND FORMAT YOUR SHORT REPORT TO MAKE IT LOOK VALUABLE*

❇️ *HOW TO CREATE KILLER SALES FUNNEL TO SELL YOUR SHORT REPORTS ONLINE*

❇️ *HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET CUSTOMER*

❇️ *SALES FUNNEL FLOW CHART*

❇️ *HOW TO CREATE A KILLER SHORT REPORT SQUEEZE PAGE*

❇️ *EMAIL MARKETING FOR INFORMATION PRODUCTS MARKETING BUSINESS*

❇️ *HOW TO CREATE KILLER SALES COPIES AND OFFERS TO SELL YOUR SHORT REPORTS EXPLOSIVELY*

❇️ *21 STEPS SHORT REPORT SALES LETTER FORMULA*

❇️ *COPYWRITING RESOURCES*

❇️ *SHORT REPORT TRAFFIC SYSTEM*

❇️ *HOW TO GET TRAFFIC TO SELL YOUR SHORT REPORTS ON FACEBOOK*

❇️ *HOW TO SCALE YOUR SHORT REPORT BUSINESS HIGHER TO PULL IN BIGGER PROFITS*

❇️ *HOW TO SET UP A SIMPLE WordPress WEBSITE FOR YOUR SHORT REPORT BUSINESS*

❇️ *HOW TO SET UP OPTIN PAGE, PAYMENT GATEWAY AND AUTO RESPONDER FOR YOUR SHORT REPORT**

The decision you make today will have a great influence on where you will be tomorrow..

Right decisions beget right actions..

Right calculated actions defines a man success..

Stay Blessed..

Re: Make Passive Income Selling Information Products by DeInfotrader: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
There are few slots available..

Get In Now
Re: Make Passive Income Selling Information Products by DeInfotrader: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Excuse me.. What value do you have which you can exchange for money

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Agency / Free Cash For Students And Bigginers / Strictly For Bolt/ubber Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.