Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) (49323 Views)

Nine Nigerian States May Be Flooded As Cameroon Opens Lagdo Dam / Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road / Lagos State Flooded As Rain Falls Continuously (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chai!!! Upon all the money spent on audio renovations the roof is leaking. How do these people really feel? These guys are worst than herds men on a murderous rampage and skull miners put together. You amass a lot of wealth from the people, divert, steal, kill and yet u can't maintain where u work? These people are all very diabolic and deeply evil. This isn't ordinary greed

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by EXOUSIAng: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Ogbeniomo post=102987088][/quote]
Before now that thw roof is leaking who has known that the job wasn't properly done, are you expecting Buhari to climb and check the roof after renovation?
You can say the president the tell the authorities to swing into action.
First by holding the company that was contracted to do the renovation.
From there investigations can start.
Let's use our heads sometimes.
How. Buhari go take know say contractor no do roof well?
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by neyyoh: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
At the heart of Nigeria's problems lies the senate.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by EXOUSIAng: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Baawahala:

Buhari and HA is not like father and son relationship, rather a partnership which also includes the judiary...The executive is the face of any government which Buhari is the head,so they are right to blame Buhari because it called "Buhari government", not Senate president or Chief Judge government.
So stop defending an ineffectual government of Buhari.
Its a Buhari government that the rubbish Nigerians into their heads and now Governors are collecting money and doing nothing.
We rain is falling we are blaming buhari for flood. Will buhari come and build gutter for you when you have a local government chairman and a state governor...
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by fidelisodogbo: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
If billions of naira spent on renovating this building could not avoid this mess, then it's over. That building is finished! We don't need any oppressor to oppress us. We're good at oppressing ourselves!
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Aduroja123(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2021

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by aniblue(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
SHAME
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by smileyoo: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I don't understand Nigerians sometimes.
You blame Buhari for everything. The news report clearly said Buhari gave the National assembly the 27b.
Are you expecting the Presidential to about inspecting the project. The same National Assembly has a representative from your home town there.
Some times lets apportion blame with sense.
The national assembly askes for money for renovations, money was released, you blame buhari that the money was not used...
Its like your son blaming you that he wasted the pocket money you gave him...
so Oga bubu released such huge amount for a given job and the job was not done but the huge amount embezzled, and you think it's normal for the executive that controls efcc and icpc not to ask defaulters any question ?
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by smokeyupu(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Close down the place and let all of them and see if it will affect the ordinary Nigerian!!

[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Daddymiracle: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sportz:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-roof-of-nassembly-complex-leaks-after-downpour-photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDrI4HL5wA0

I thought they always mentioned big big amounts of money. So what have they been doing with money for renovations and all...?
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Impactever(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Another APC achievement

Everybody is enjoying Buhari good governance.
Our distinguished senators are enjoying theirs under a leaking roof.

I wonder where APC govt will borrow money this time around to fix the leaking roof, maybe Buhari will ask Network providers to convert people unused data to money so that they can borrow it to fix NASS building

What APC cannot destroy does not exist.

Hahahaha ���., .The last statement got my ribs cracked up .. .I can't just stop laughing here
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Who no weda na senate president hire some unknown men to remove some part of the roof in order to ..........
I don forget wetin I wan talk but if u no u no.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by eeetuk(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
"The main lobby which leads to the chambers of the senate and the house of representatives was flooded owing to the downpour."

God doesn't like evil!
That is evidenced by chambers of the Nigerian Senate and House of representatives been flooded. They stole money from poor people in oils producing states to live in mansion and the Lord said y'all not going to enjoy it. That is the reason their mansion is flooded.

It is not over! Pretty soon armed insurgents are going to storm those two chambers and slaughter them one by one.

And you know what will follow?
There will be outrage and a call for investigation!

Y'all want to bet on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by olusola400: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
I pray for this country 42billion
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by budaatum: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You blame Buhari for everything. The news report clearly said Buhari gave the National assembly the 27b.
Are you expecting the Presidential to about inspecting the project. The same National Assembly has a representative from your home town there.
The national assembly askes for money for renovations, money was released, you blame buhari that the money was not used...
If only we would hear you. But that would mean we'd have to blame ourselves and take responsibility for electing them and I doubt we have suffered enough for that yet to take responsibility for the condition we put ourselves in.

We will elect a new government in a couple of years, and while I personally have not yet recovered from the last pdp government, I'm hoping they win so I can see whom we blame next.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Leaking Billion dollar roof
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by trulymatters(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala be like Nigeria.

Renovation money as pipeline to embezzle public funds, oya see the result.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by jamjo: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by vioment: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Those cleaners go hear wyeee. Na bucket dem take go ocean to go empty am. I pity for them.

The rot in Nigeria by Nigerians is back home to roost. All that living large on national budget money, has covered the country in shame.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by A2Gfather: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Imagine the country we find ourselves, group of thief's and gold diggers...... That called them selves leader this people are not leader but looters

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Its a Buhari government that the rubbish Nigerians into their heads and now Governors are collecting money and doing nothing.
We rain is falling we are blaming buhari for flood. Will buhari come and build gutter for you when you have a local government chairman and a state governor...
All these things will at least be addressed by restructuring which Buhari/APC promised but alas they claim they don't know or understand what restructuring means.
When everything is centered,people will blame the centre because they control everything.
Devolve the power,so that governance will be brought closer to the people.
Not when someone promises heaven on earth, and turn around to start blaming others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
EXOUSIAng:

Who controls the police...
Who controls the Efcc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Oga no one id defending Buhari.
Nigerians should learn to hold the right people accountable.
Same way you are not asking your governors and local government chairman for what they are doing with the allocations, IGR and security votes, rather you blame Buhari for what the governors are responsible for.
Noone has mentioned the Senate president.
The the 3 arms of government are to run independently,so don't even mix it up, or you do you need to go collect change from your grade school cos your social studies teacher did a bad job...
The Executive is not to interfere with the happenings in the other arms of government.
And when its comes to legislation its not an issue of Buhari government cos you have members from various other political parties in the national assembly.
You had abed social studies teacher
Hahaha...failed promises of the so called elderado change...
Failures resort to abuses just to feel adequate but the truth is that this is Buhari's government and this is APC that was busy blaming everything on Jonathan,now their fingerlings like you don't want to be given the same soup.
As much as I loved the idea of restructuring by APC,I never supported them because buhari has never been a man of good tidings.
Now my doubts is now confirmed.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Grateful007: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by LightUpWithKemi: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Utter shame. Who cast this strong spell on Nigeria? Despite huge budget for NA renovation, the roof still leaked. This is so sordid and tiring.

In other news, my YouTube channel has all contents to make you learn and relax. Kindly subscribe and watch clips.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chai! Shame on them.

They only know how to conduct oversight on other arms of government with the view of ensuring efficient and effective utilization of public funds and milking such establishments.

Alas, no one not even them monitor what they do with the public funds allocated to them.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
These ones want to start their N43bn repair bid again....it won't week...
Let them go for patching or Chang the roofing sheets, no funds for useless spendings, that is very small compared to what Nigerians face everyday of their lives.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by EXOUSIAng: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Baawahala:

Hahaha...failed promises of the so called elderado change...
Failures resort to abuses just to feel adequate but the truth is that this is Buhari's government and this is APC that was busy blaming everything on Jonathan,now their fingerlings like you don't want to be given the same soup.
As much as I loved the idea of restructuring by APC,I never supported them because buhari has never been a man of good tidings.
Now my doubts is now confirmed.
I am not an APC member i am just a Nigerian who use my senses.
Now you have ran away from the main discussion cos you have no point.
Re: National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) by Benega9(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
this is Nigeria for us...we will not die ooo..we just be looking at them grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.