Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

The Scam In The Crypto World - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Scam In The Crypto World (63050 Views)

Crypto World: Right Time To Invest In CRYPTO? / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Hassanmaye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maximus85:
My $2k is now less than $300
Which coin
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Krch: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
You only need to master trading

Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by DaBlog: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Be smart trading crypto. use a robot to trade and make consistent profits daily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2apuLDXlw
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by AfroAgroPower: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I will make this short and understandable

A lot scam is going on crypto currency space
It is called pump and dump

Early investors pump and once they made enough they will dump the coin and run with their profit we are not calling about thousands they chop millions to billions

This scam is world wide since crypto is digital

How to avoid before u buy any coin
Read its white paper find out the real world usage

Find other similar project is it fail to solve the issue of similar existing coin avoid probably a scam

Avoid all shit coins
Safe mooon,safe mars ,elogan feg etc
Don't buy even for free

If u want to buy go for coin which is default in a blockchain example instead to buy wink , go for tron

Make I stop here I will update this thread later

You've made loads of sense.

The Cryptocurrency World Assures Everyone of Financial Freedom.

Hence; it is going to be the most vulnerable and laudable ways to SCAM people since alot of INTERNET FRAUDSTERS are Pushing Efforts in creating their own FAKE Cryptos with no Real Societal Solutions.

We need to keep Enlightening people on the need to understand the WHITE-PAPERS, ROAD MAPS and FUNCTIONALITIES of Any Cryptocurrency Opportunity they Purchase or Invest in.

This is a good thread I'll be pitching my Societal Solutions towards The SAFE USABILITY OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES at.

Very Great Thread - This really is.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Lotti(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

You've made loads of sense.

The Cryptocurrency World Assures Everyone of Financial Freedom.

Hence; it is going to be the most vulnerable and laudable ways to SCAM people since alot of INTERNET FRAUDSTERS are Pushing Efforts in creating their own FAKE Cryptos with no Real Societal Solutions.

We need to keep Enlightening people on the need to understand the WHITE-PAPERS, ROAD MAPS and FUNCTIONALITIES of Any Cryptocurrency Opportunity they Purchase or Invest in.

This is a good thread I'll be pitching my Societal Solutions towards The SAFE USABILITY OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES at.

Very Great Thread - This really is.

How do i contact you? Your number is switched off and you haven't been online on WhatsApp. Do you have another number aside the one on your profile
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by AfroAgroPower: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Lotti:

How do i contact you? Your number is switched off and you haven't been online on WhatsApp. Do you have another number aside the one on your profile

Technically, I'm a writer. So, I don't do much of talking over the phone with strangers or people.

I transact all my proceedings on Financial Markets. Thereby; making Chatting the ONLY Avenue I allow people to potentially reach me.

If You want to reach me, My whatsapp line is below on my signature.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by Bifwoli: 2:00am On Sep 11, 2021
DaBlog:
Be smart trading crypto. use a robot to trade and make consistent profits daily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2apuLDXlw
What's your average profit on a daily basis pleaase ? I wanna learn too.
Re: The Scam In The Crypto World by DaBlog: 4:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Bifwoli:
What's your average profit on a daily basis pleaase ? I wanna learn too.
chat up 0809 600 2981

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.