Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Blogger Needed For A Tutorial Job!!! Salary Is Attractive - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Needed For A Tutorial Job!!! Salary Is Attractive (266 Views)

Copywriter: What They Do And How To Become [courses, Job, Salary] / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / How To Set Up An Entertainment Blog In Nigeria, A Tutorial By Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Needed For A Tutorial Job!!! Salary Is Attractive by Ifebaby16(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
You have to be based in Lagos, Nigeria to work with us.

Our office is at Toyin Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

The service of two experienced bloggers is needed for a part-time job.
You won't be blogging, we only need you to share your vast knowledge.

It's going to be a contract. We negotiate, you do your job, then we pay.

Skills that we are looking for:

- Setting up blogs and full customization
- SEO Content writing skill
- SEO skills
- Teaching skills
- Youtube monetization skill (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing skill (added advantage)

It's very important that you call or send a text message to the phone number in the signature area and I will call you.

I look forward to meeting you soon smiley.
Re: Blogger Needed For A Tutorial Job!!! Salary Is Attractive by RuddyFusion(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Ifebaby16:
You have to be based in Lagos, Nigeria to work with us.

Our office is at Toyin Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

The service of two experienced bloggers is needed for a part-time job.
You won't be blogging, we only need you to share your vast knowledge.

It's going to be a contract. We negotiate, you do your job, then we pay.

Skills that we are looking for:

- Setting up blogs and full customization
- SEO Content writing skill
- SEO skills
- Teaching skills
- Youtube monetization skill (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing skill (added advantage)

It's very important that you call or send a text message to the phone number in the signature area and I will call you.

I look forward to meeting you soon smiley.

SMS sent

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Limit Issue / Warriorplus Affiliates Please Help / Learn And Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.