Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (805 Views)

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: . by Bola146(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
cool
Re: . by WiszyFraud: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Carchoice:
I met a lady mid last year, we became friends and started “seeing” each other with no formal relationship.

She was at my place one particular night. While sleeping, I saw a man, standing at the entrance of the room, the door is always open because I live alone. The man was on white singlet and short. I couldn’t see a face but I know the person was somewhat angry. It was so vivid.

In my sleep state or should I call it dream state, I tried to rush at the man to hold him and ask how he got into my house, I woke up immediately and it was the door my eyes were fixed at. The lady woke up too because she said I was struggling to wake up. She asked what was it and I told her nothing.

We stopped seeing each other around January this year, several months passed and I kept pondering if that incident was just a dream or more than a dream.

I had to look for a way to table it before her to put my mind at ease. I called her last month and told her to be very prayerful that I saw a man around her and the man is not happy. To my dismay, She said yes that She knows. I froze for some seconds. I thought She was joking. She went on to say She was told that the man is her late dad and he’s always around her and protecting her from dangers. I jokingly said “abi you get spiritual husband”, She bursted into tears that She doesn’t know but She was told the man is her late dad.

Thing about me is I hate when people try to make me believe those bullshits. I call it mental slavery. I don’t want to dispute if such exist or not but I hate to let my mind get captivated by it.

Could She be telling the truth or there’s more to this? I’m very sure of what I saw that night and it was more than a dream.

Please Note; I have nothing with her anymore. It ended in January. I brought this up to be sure of my sanity and to know how to handle such cases next time. Also I would like to know if anyone has had or heard of something similar.

Lool

But you already made yourself believe you saw what was not there.. undecided
Re: . by chatinent: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
The dead is conscious of nothing at all. Don't be demonized.

Re: . by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
U have broken up with her but the issue still plagues u? Simple, just listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions..the first one u shld look for is mystery of deliverance..that will end it
Congratulations...never fornicate again
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Lool

But you already made yourself believe you saw what was not there.. undecided

Maybe you didn’t read the story well. If She didn’t acknowledge to it, I wouldn’t have brought it up.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Carchoice:

Maybe you didn’t read the story well. If She didn’t acknowledge to it, I wouldn’t have brought it up.

Is that why you broke up with her?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Beloved3:

Is that why you broke up with her?
nope. I left the country
Re: . by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Carchoice:
nope. I left the country
Bro I go like follow you ...no jokes
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
That's not her late dad. That's incubus.

She is convenanted to an idol and this idol is supposed to 'protect' her, and in doing so it will be following her around and monitoring her. Very demonic, those things.
Re: . by Oxb90: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes i have had a case similar to that. Mine was that i woke up to see my girl crying. This was something around 1:30am, for more than one and half hours i was asking my girl what the matter was, she no gree talk instead she kept crying. When i couldn't bear it anymore i threatened her that at daybreak she will live my house and i will not have anything to do with her again. come see confession: She told me amidst crying that every friday night a being always come to sleep with her. That its the reason that she doesn't live her house on fridays, that her parents are aware of her situation and that they have spent a lot of money seeking for solution to her problem. This girl is so nice you can hardly find a fault in her. All my friends like her and are envious of me for having not only a beautiful girl that hardly makes a financial demand on me but rather bring food and other goodies whenever she comes around. She said the being asked her were she was going while she was living her house that afternoon to my place. She told me the being followed her to my house and while i was making love to her earlier that night the being was there and was very angry. She told me that i possess a very strong spirit myself that was the reason the being could not harm me, and as a result of the anger in him their lovemaking that night wasn't not how it used to be. it was when she told me that the being was actually in my room that fear really gripped me. But as the son of my father i begin challenge the being to come make i deal with am, i was also praying in my heart make nepa no seize light that night. I just dey pray make day break make she go. When she left in the morning , i know she will not come back again.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oxb90:
Yes i have had a case similar to that. Mine was that i woke up to see my girl crying. This was something around 1:30am, for more than one and half hours i was asking my girl what the matter was, she no gree talk instead she kept crying. When i couldn't bear it anymore i threatened her that at daybreak she will live my house and i will not have anything to do with her again. come see confession: She told me amidst crying that every friday night a being always come to sleep with her. That its the reason that she doesn't live her house on fridays, that her parents are aware of her situation and that they have spent a lot of money seeking for solution to her problem. This girl is so nice you can hardly find a fault in her. All my friends like her and are envious of me for having not only a beautiful girl that hardly makes a financial demand on me but rather bring food and other goodies whenever she comes around. She said the being asked her were she was going while she was living her house that afternoon to my place. She told me the being followed her to my house and while i was making love to her earlier that night the being was there and was very angry. She told me that i possess a very strong spirit myself that was the reason the being could not harm me, and as a result of the anger in him their lovemaking that night wasn't not how it used to be. it was when she told me that the being was actually in my room that fear really gripped me. But as the son of my father i begin challenge the being to come make i deal with am, i was also praying in my heart make nepa no seize light that night. I just dey pray make day break make she go. When she left in the morning , i know she will not come back again.
The covenant is a very strong one o. Chai. Orisirisi
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Oxb90:
grin grin grin Una dey try.

(1) (Reply)

Is Will Valid After A Court Marriage ? / Why Are You "NOT" Married?? / Is It Legal To Marry A Second Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.