Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Really Is The Essence Of Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Is The Essence Of Life? (780 Views)

What Really Does 'respect' Mean To Men? / Who Really Is A People Pleaser? / What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Lamanii22(f): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Be right back.... Now I am back!

So, there's this woman, she does my MIL AND FIL'S laundry like every week or two, so we didn't just see her for a long time, we now heard that she lost her child, this happened last week....

She came to our house two days ago, she narrated her ordeal, how her last child died, he was 22yrs, she spoke about her struggles, how her husband left her, she picks plastics, makes liquid soaps, do all sorts of odd jobs so they can live well and all..... She cried so bitterly I was so touched.... I didn't even know how to console her, truly no parents deserve to see the end of their children.....

I have a child now but I don't think I want to have more, I rather my children stay back in heaven than losing them to death.... I would pray each day for God to protect this one child I have, I don't mind dying so that her days can be extended on earth......

If the essence of life is to live and die, I rather I wasn't born at all....

If only the minimum age to die is 75 or 80, it'd have been so perfect.....

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2021
You are a probe of an alien race. You are built with sensors.

When you know this, can you can choose a mission, that concerns no one.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2021
to live and let live

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Raalsalghul: 3:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Of recent, I'm beginning to share the same sentiments with the Op.

On one of those threads in this family section, a poster replied another that he should be thankful he was given birth to and I went berserk at him asking what's there to be grateful about being born in this cold cruel unforgiving world made worse in a country like Nigeria. angry

Given the choice, most people would prefer not to experience life at all.

And I hate it with every fiber of my being: the trials, tribulations, challenges, unfairness, disadvantage, weaknesses. I could go on and on and on, but it is what it is and in most cases we are rendered helpless to do anything about it.. embarassed

My coping mechanism? I decided to dabble into nihilism to reduce expectations mixed with heavy doses of antinalism to prevent any of my DNA from having same experience. grin

It's the reason I don't blame people that want to check out. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by wunmi590(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Harrykn: 5:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Moving from Wahala to problem.
Struggling for survival every day.
Making fast money and oppressing village people.
That’s the essence of life in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Do your part here to make things better, don't pull people down, prioritize your peace of mind.
Life's essence is in the things we do every passing day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Truvelisback(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Life isn't fair. We just gat to accept that and move on.....

2 Likes

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by BigDawsNet: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
We living a simulation

Every single thing about human from birth day haz been programmed

This world is like a puzzle... You can solve and complete the puzzle if you have the key...

Some people are rich , comfortable because they where able to solve dere own puzzle...

If you can too! Things will active for good

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Lamanii22(f): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Do your part here to make things better, don't pull people down, prioritize your peace of mind.
Life's essence is in the things we do every passing day.

Hmmmm okay..
Thank you
Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Lamanii22(f): 2:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Harrykn:
Moving from Wahala to problem.
Struggling for survival every day.
Making fast money and oppressing village people.
That’s the essence of life in Nigeria.

Loool
Re: What Really Is The Essence Of Life? by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2021
You are welcome.
Lamanii22:

Hmmmm okay..
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Wedding Be Conducted In The Bride Church / Can An Adopted Son Marry The Biological Daughter Of The Family He Was Adopted In / Lady Reveals What Her Father Did After She Caught The Bouquet At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.