Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi (1035 Views)

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by kokonigeria: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi has opened up on her life and how God made her a product of grace after her father refused to send her to school because she is a girl child. The actress shared that God changed her destiny and has made her a source of inspiration when others thought she would become nothing in life.

The TV star shared that her father never wanted to send her to high school because that he had no need for a girl child. According to the actress, her father believed the female gender is useless to him and can’t carry his name anywhere that he rather concentrates and trains the male children to any level of education that they desire.

Read More >>> https://koko.ng/my-father-refused-to-train-me-because-he-felt-i-was-useless-eucharia-anunobi/
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by kokonigeria: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by SportsHD: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by Kriss216: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don't want to believe your father might be right.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by degenuine1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm... Olden days mentality. You can't really blame him. Still be a blessing to him.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by chiiraq802(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
I don't want to believe your father might be right.

Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by Cholls(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=102980240][/quote]

[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by nautybride: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Eeyah, but you are better now.
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by AuroraB(f): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Stinggy, come and see your sister on a cruise lipsrsealed
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by stinggy(m): 5:00am On Jun 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Stinggy, come and see your sister on a cruise lipsrsealed
U no wan believe our pastor ni? angry
Re: My Father Refused To Train Me Because He Felt I Was Useless — Eucharia Anunobi by AuroraB(f): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2021
stinggy:

U no wan believe our pastor ni? angry
L'ori iro...chai embarassed

(1) (Reply)

More Info: UNILAG Senior Lecturer Speaks About Chidimma Ojukwu – The Alleged Kil / #bbnaija: Angel Is Like A ‘prostitute’ No Sensible Man Will Stay With Her – Mari / Bbnaija: Here Is What Caused The Fight Between Liquorose And Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.