Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Unable To Download With Google Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Download With Google Playstore (153 Views)

Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps / This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / Gbwhatsapp V6.0 Apk Download With New Features (4th Nov) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Download With Google Playstore by Ambassador1991(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please, I am unable to download any App with my Google Playstore. Though, prior to this time, I usually use it to download Apps but since last week, no App can download. I use Tecno. What might be the cause?
Re: Unable To Download With Google Playstore by gbaskiboy: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Go to the Setting then go the application managers find where Google playstore App click open and clear the data and cache and restart your phone.
Re: Unable To Download With Google Playstore by Asianjollof007: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Check your phone's storage fes. Do you have enough space to download new files?

(1) (Reply)

Account For Sale / Whatsapp, Instagram And Facebook Down / Whatapps Restore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.