Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) (1464 Views)

How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! / Discover The Secret On How To Make $100 To $700 Monthly Via Facebook / How To Make $100 Plus Monthly Via Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Maloboy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
ABOUT AFFILIATE MARKETING

What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is a business model, where a product owner or developer pays some percentage of his earning, to an affiliate marketer for promoting his products and services or for sales that were made through a unique affiliate ID.

The internet has 4.72 billion users. And more than 900 internet users join the internet every day. A sizeable percentage of these internet users are in search of solutions to a variety of problems and information about products and services.

An affiliate marketer's job is to connect and recommend products and services to prospective users.

Why affiliate marketing is easy

⦁ An affiliate marketer would be given a unique ID or a URL to promote a merchant business or product after he has signed up.

⦁ This unique ID or URL is then included in blog posts, email, or a social media platform, and when people click on it, the affiliate marketer earns an income.

⦁ The referer is credited with an amount of money when someone he refers, make a purchase, this is done through an online algorithm that accurately measures the sales that every affiliate ID direct to make a sale.

⦁ At the end of each paying period, the affiliate marketer is paid advertising revenue by the merchant.

IS AFFilIATE MARKETING REAL?

As you are reading this article, thousands of affiliate marketers are probably, earning another cool royalty, paid to them, from sales that were made from their Affiliate marketing sales, just by recommending some relevant products to ready buyers.
Affiliates marketers earn a percentage of money gotten after directing potential customers to a product through an affiliate link.

How to begin an affiliate marketing career or business

Before we proceed, to know how to become an affiliate marketer and earn money, I must tell you that this is not a career for lazy people, or a get rich quick scheme. Neither is it Ponzi or some other shady businesses.

Affiliate marketing is a decent and prestigious career path to earn money legitimately and respectfully on the internet.

Before you become an affiliate marketer

⦁ Research the market.
⦁ Know the product.
⦁ Understand search engine optimization.
⦁ Brand yourself.
⦁ Sign up for your affiliate program
⦁ Promote your affiliate link.
⦁ Know how much you are earning from the traffic you are generating.

Some types of Affiliate products

1. Online products and other professional services; These include professional email services, websites, online courses and education, website hosts, software and applications, and so on.

2. Digital products and downloads; These are resources that do not need to be shipped to the client. Examples include audio files, video files PDFs, music, ebook, and other products.

3. E-commerce; When affiliate marketers promote products that are placed on sale in an e-commerce website, he earns money from that sale.

Affiliate marketers create product review content and provide links to these products, using their unique Affiliate ID.

Earn money while you sleep

Unlike other businesses, you can earn passive and residual income through Affiliate marketing while you sleep. Affiliate marketing allows you to earn money while you are still dozing and snoring on your bed if you could be patient enough to set up your own automatic leads generation platform to promote your affiliate business.

With a blog or a landing page on a website or forum, people can follow your affiliate link even in your absence. This is possible because you would have already created some relevant content that will help convince your blog visitors to make purchases.

Reasons to start an affiliate marketing business

It is a source of passive income and would help you improve your earnings.

You can work from home, and it gives you the freedom you need to work on your terms. While you are in the comfort of your home without pressure.

You earn for the effort you have put into your job. Affiliate marketing has a performance payment model that will pay you for the rate of work you put into your business.

Types of Affiliate marketers

1. Blog owners; One who owns a blog can write beautiful reviews about some products. Also, this could influence readers to purchase these products.

2. Social media influencers; People who have a large following on social media, can advertise products and services to their followers and earn a commission for their effort.

3. Niche website Affiliates; People who own niche websites can easily convince and convert their site visitors and persuade them to buy affiliate products. Microsites can earn the Affiliate marketer a whole lot of sales.

4. Large website owners; If you have access to large websites or forums that has access to millions of subscribers, you can promote your affiliate links or products there.

5. Through emails; Affiliate marketers can make use of email lists and email newsletters to advertise their products and services.

Becoming successful with affiliate marketing

Develop a following of interested and like-minded people, this is important for you to have a specific niche, and becoming an expert in that niche, you become an authority to be reckoned with.

Review products. Products review allows you to educate your readers on why they should patronize these products and services.

Make sure you are talking about quality products and avoid promoting mediocre products.

Invest in Affiliate education. A great affiliate education would be a game-changer in horning your craft and giving you the right footing and making you a better Affiliate marketer.

Earning an income from the internet through affiliate programs is possible and very easy to do. If you can put in the right amount of work and effort, This would be a straightforward path to having a steady and reliable source of income. Also, I would suggest this as a good and sure path to an excellent beginning on the internet.

NOTE; Feel free to ask me any questions about affiliate marketing

Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Maloboy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
To earn money on the internet, it is imperative that you get the right education and ask the right questions. A lot of people, are doing well for themselves and are earning decent incomes. A passive and residual income would be the game changer to helping you achieve your goals of financial independence. Don't take my word for it, a simple google search of[i] " 10 ways to earn money from the internet" [/i] would show you that Affiliate Marketing, is a top revenue source for millions of people in our world today.

In recent times, due to the coronavirus epidemics, that resulted in the loss of jobs and the closing down of several businesses, a lot of people have been searching for information on the internet for ways they could work from home.

The Nigeria unemployment question

In Nigeria, the unemployment rate is on a steady rise, rising to 33%, according to official information. That means about 70, million Nigerians are without jobs. Even worse is the fact that the Nigeria Naira is falling against the dollar and it is currently at 495/500 NAIRA to the USD.

This high price Dollar has affected the prices of commodities, food, and other items and has made it exorbitantly high for ordinary Nigerians to afford. These are some of the reasons why I would advise that Nigerians should seek alternative income-generating sources like Affiliate marketing and earn money so as to cushion the impact of the harsh economy would have.

If you have a cell phone, that is connected to the internet, you can earn money too from Affiliate marketing. You don't need to have a laptop to this.

Note; Ask me any questions about Affiliate marketing.[b][/b]
Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Maloboy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
A young Nigerian, on Twitter Olisa Emmanuel, shared his dashboard to show his earnings as he made 1 million naira from affiliate marketing.

Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Maloboy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is not for you, if you are lazy, you don't like working on the internet, or you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme.

Affiliate marketing is not dubious or a criminal way of earning money. But rather, it is a legitimate career path that is honorable.

If you are looking for a way to earn money working on the internet and helping people to get important information that will solve some problems, then you should consider affiliate marketing.

Note: Ask me any questions about affiliate marketing
Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Maloboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Affiliate marketing, what books are you reading?[img][/img]

The importance of reading books that will improve your knowledge about affiliate marketing is sacrosanct. More importantly, if you would fancy improving on your income and developing your affiliate marketing sales.

Today, I will be recommending these two extraordinary Ebooks that I discovered and could be downloaded for free on the internet. It made an impressive read and developed my frontiers of consciousness about affiliate marketing and also social media marketing.

To be a prosperous affiliate marketer, one has to continue developing and increasing one’s knowledge. The books you read have a way of influencing you positively. Discovering what works is important in unfolding with the drift.

The impact that reading will have in improving one’s intellect and honing one’s skill can not be over-emphasized. So as not to consume your time I will leave a link to the books Here;

200 Social Media Marketing Tactics & Instagram Automation
The Affiliate Marketing Blueprint & Instagram Campaign Automation

Happy reading.

Source:https://isaacnwanyanwu.medium.com

Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by Dahvid05(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greetings,
I read through your article and I am very interested. I will like for us to connect better on Telegram or Whatsapp. Kindly drop your number or mail and I will reach out.

Thanks.
My number is 0 8 1 0 9 3 9 3 6 6 9 just incase.
Re: How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) by expresstopup1: 2:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Earn if you live in Abuja, Kogi, nassarawa or Niger states

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / Fairly Used Soundproof Generators For Sale (all In Good Condition) / Time To Start Busting These Money Making Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.