Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Actress Cum Preacher, Eucharia Anunobi OpensUp On Painful Childhood (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cum Preacher, Eucharia Anunobi OpensUp On Painful Childhood (Video) (386 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Cum Preacher, Eucharia Anunobi OpensUp On Painful Childhood (Video) by FeedMeNews: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nollywood actress cum preacher Eucharia Anunobi has gone down memory lane, recalling how her father allegedly called her “useless” and denied her a university education because she was a female child, Igbere TV reports.

The 56-year-old made the revelation on her Instagram page on Tuesday.

Sharing the post, the veteran actress wrote,
“I am still in awe of God. He changes destinies in a twinkling of an eye. He is the rule breaker ‼ He doesn’t need anyone’s permission to bless someone ‼ Just look at the girl, whose rich father refused to train after high school, that he had no need for a girl child. That the female gender is useless to him and can’t carry his name anywhere.

“That he rather concentrate and train the male children to any level of education that they desire. And this girl child struggled all by herself and is a model, a former beauty Queen, a famous superstar actress, a preacher.

“And now that girl child is a PhD holder in Christian education and Ministerial Arts. And she has engraved her father’s name on the map of the world and still carving it and will keep carving it until the return of Jesus Christ!! I am that girl child and my name is Apostle Dr Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi‼Celebrate God on my behalf.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQS6RJXuzOU

Eucharia currently serves as an evangelist at a church in the Egbeda area of Lagos State.

She lost her only son, Raymond, whom she described as her best friend to complications arising from sickle cell anaemia on August 22, 2017. He was aged 15.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQaD4g0j6q4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Cum Preacher, Eucharia Anunobi OpensUp On Painful Childhood (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations on your achievement so far.

But blaming your father because he refused to train you in school is height of stupidity on your own side. I don't think it was a deliberate action from your father,he was only doing what the society then was doing. For him to trained his male children, shows that he was a responsible father. Stop blaming your father, but be thankful to him always, without him making love to your mother that day, you won't have existed, and all these things you mentioned, won't have been achieved.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rozzylove Announces 1st State Tour With Venues (click Here For Details) / Kcee Performance And The Highlight From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Ceremony / Prophet Odumeje Full Performance At Obi Cubana Mothers Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.