Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help (579 Views)

Either The Source Or The Target Account Has Restriction - GTbank / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Dailyparrot: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
I got email notification that my email was used to sign in somewhere else.

Immediately, I tried to change the password, I got Facebook log in code to log in to my Facebook account. By the time I was done with changing my email password, the hacker has already logged in to my Facebook account.

I immediately changed my Facebook password. Facebook brought the list of my friends which I knew and identified yet I got an error message that I chose the wrong people.

Then Facebook proceeded to block my account that I cannot use Facebook. Please, how do I resolve this.

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Welovekids1: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don’t think there’s much you can do here, since you failed the test (identifying your friends). You can try again later with the get started button.

Or simply set up a new account and tag your friends to help you share it. While at that, try set up two factor authentication, with that no one can hack your FB or email.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Dailyparrot: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Welovekids1:
I don’t think there’s much you can do here, since you failed the test (identifying your friends). You can try again later with the get started button.

Or simply set up a new account and tag your friends to help you share it. While at that, try set up two factor authentication, with that no one can hack your FB or email.

I have two factor authentication enabled but yet this happened.

I was actually identifying the right people, don't know why it didn't work.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Mademan7: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I have two factor authentication enabled but yet this happened.

I was actually identifying the right people, don't know why it didn't work.
Hello dailyparot. Did you later rectify this your Facebook problem? Because my own just got hacked and I am also looking for solution to get it back
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Dailyparrot: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Mademan7:

Hello dailyparot. Did you later rectify this your Facebook problem? Because my own just got hacked and I am also looking for solution to get it back

The account was gone. Not because it was hacked, but the hacker spammed Facebook until the account got disabled.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by kaaya149: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information, it is useful.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Mademan7: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The account was gone. Not because it was hacked, but the hacker spammed Facebook until the account got disabled.
Ok thanks so much. By the way I am a writer. Have written for so many clients but havnt done academic writing before. If you won't mind, can you guide me or mentor me on academic writing. Please I beg you. How do I contact you? My number is on my profile/Signature.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Dailyparrot: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mademan7:

Ok thanks so much. By the way I am a writer. Have written for so many clients but havnt done academic writing before. If you won't mind, can you guide me or mentor me on academic writing. Please I beg you. How do I contact you? My number is on my profile/Signature.

Academic writing is not different from other types of writing. You just have to be good with researching articles using the right keyword phrases.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked, Please Help by Mademan7: 2:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Academic writing is not different from other types of writing. You just have to be good with researching articles using the right keyword phrases.
Please can I have your contact?

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Driving / Can One Start Rice And Beans Selling Business With One Million Naira / Go Solar With Our Custom Made Pure Sine Wave Inverter! There Is A Plan For Every

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.