Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. (533 Views)

Bandits Release More FGC, Birnin Yauri Students / Bandits Impregnate Kidnapped Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri, Students / 30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. by tjfulloption(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mallam Mukhtari as we always call him, a man with high sense of humour a courageous as we know him since childhood.

Mallam Mukhtari is one of the current Vice Principal of the FGC Birnin-Yauri, he was abducted along with his students though he was not part of the abductees initially, but he courageously told the head of the bandits that you cannot take my children and leave me because I don't know where you will take them to and if they are dying we will die together.

May Allah safe all of you and bring you back to your respective families in a healthy condition amin.

Re: The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. by Rawgold29(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. by MadamVanessa(f): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
North problem

I have more pressing issue here in south south.
Re: The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. by triple996(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Diz wan above me is already wailling until wetin no concern u? Haba anty
Bt u isit that most of this dot people are waillers?
Just asking woo
Re: The Courageous Vice Principal Of The FGC Birnin Yauri. by owobokiri(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Diz wan above me is already wailling until wetin no concern u? Haba anty
Bt u isit that most of this dot people are waillers?
Just asking woo
Shut up dia!

(1) (Reply)

Why British Government Can’t Get Nnamdi Kanu Out Of Prison / Yoruba Nation Rally Goes Bloody In Ojota (VIDEO) / See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.