Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Unn Officially Releases Her 2021/2022 Admission List - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unn Officially Releases Her 2021/2022 Admission List (250 Views)

Elizabeth Adegbite Releases Her Much Anticipated Album / UNILAG Cut Off Marks For 2021/2022 Admission / University Of Nigeria (UNN) 2019/2020 Admission List Out (download List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Officially Releases Her 2021/2022 Admission List by Obagofixxy: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
��Breaking News:��

*UNN OFFICIALLY RELEASES 2020/21 SUPPLEMENTARY/DE ADMISSION LIST
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
If you wish to access the list, log on to UNN official website
www.unn.edu.ng to download the copy of the Official 1st Supplementary/DE admission list....
*(Please, note that the list can ONLY by viewed using PDF-enabled phones or Device.....)*

‼️ *INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT:*
Those admitted in the just-released 2020/21 supplementary admission list, can go ahead to create their student profile and pay their acceptance fee *(After 48 hours of the release of this admission list).*
This is to enable UNN upload your names on her 2020/21 admission database....

‼ *, HOW CAN I CREATE MY UNN STUDENT PROFILE & PAY MY ACCEPTANCE FEE❓*
�������
1. Go to any Cyber cafe Around You and log on to UNN website. That is, www.unn.edu.ng

2. Click on *UNN PORTAL*

3. Check out the *MENU* at the top-right hand corner of the portal and click on *'UNDERGRADUATE'*

4. Click on *'NEWLY-ADMITTED STUDENTS'* or click on *"CREATE ACCOUNT"* and submit your JAMB REG NO & Other details Required.

5. Change Your Password to your preferred one
(Pls Note That Your 'Default Password' & 'Username' for now, Is Your *JAMB Reg No.)*

6. After Successfully changing your default to Your NEW PASSWORD, You can proceed to Create/fill Your student bio-data form/profile.

7. Click on 'SUBMIT' after appropriately & successfully filling the form on the screen. That is all.

8. *After creating your profile, please PRINT out that page....*
(You need it for Your clearance/registration....)

‼ * HOW DO I PAY MY ACCEPTANCE FEE❓*
1. After successful creation of your student profile/biodata, Click on your MENU inside your already-created student portal.

2. Click on *ACCEPTANCE fee....*

3. *Generate invoice for the invoice and go to any bank with your N30,000 and make your payment via REMITA....*

4. Come back to UNN portal again and process your acceptance fee.....
After everything, you will be given your *UNN ADMISSION LETTER or what is called 'ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION'.....*

*5. DO NOT PAY SCHOOL FEES YET.... Wait until the school Tells You to start doing so.*

‼️ *NOTE : you can still do all the above things inside campus, When the new 2020/2021 session Officially starts By August 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Program Of Event for the final burial of Pastor T.B Joshua / Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Senator Peter Nwaoboshi @ 64. / Dezital | Top Digital Marketing Company In Pakistan - Ecommerce Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.